- 1. DJ Moneyshot - live at Heducation. 1.52.13 4349 plays
- 2. DJ Moneyshot - Beastie Boy Beats: Check Your Head 1.00.20 8388 plays
- 3. DJ Moneyshot - Mother's Ruin 57.36 1948 plays
- 4. DJ Moneyshot - Heavenly Sunday Social at The Albany 1.01.36 1592 plays
- 5. DJ Moneyshot - Deep Covers 1.00.01 1760 plays
- 6. DJ Moneyshot - The Dischandler 56.47 2309 plays
- 7. DJ Moneyshot - Live at The Big Chill House 58.36 1928 plays
- 8. DJ Moneyshot - The Reach Around 59.59 2816 plays
- 9. DJ Moneyshot - Backheotomy 55.52 3383 plays
- 10. The Allergies (DJ Moneyshot & Rackabeat) - Bestival 2013 1.04.04 925 plays
- 11. DJ Moneyshot - Solid Steel And The Hour Of Chaos 1.00.00 923 plays
- 12. DJ Cheeba, DJ Moneyshot & DJ Food - Caught In The Middle Of A 3 Way Mix 1.03.38 648 plays
The ever-eclectic DJ Moneyshot has won a mad decent following for his killer mixtapes, bubbling live sets, and party-smacking tunes. His style is air tight, and best described as “dance floor beats with hip-hop skills,” if you're asking.
As part of the Solid Steel radio family (along with Coldcut and DJ Food) he's crafted mixes that have set the internet rumbling - His "Caught In The Middle of A 3-Way Mix" clocked up 100K+ plays last year and was featured in the LA Times as an example of a modern mixtape masterpiece . And his recent Public Enemy tribute mix, "Solid Steel and the Hour of Chaos", is already being touted as one of the mixes of 2013.
As part of The Allergies production outfit his modern twist on dusty funk, soul and hip-hop beats have got the attention of some heavyweights like Kenny Dope, DJ Format, DJ Food and DJ Yoda. Their duet Heartbreaker EP topped download charts (across all genres) and racked up radio love from supporters like Rob Da Bank and Craig Charles.
It's one the decks that Moneyshot really comes into his own, however. He's rocked spots worldwide from Slovakian nuclear bunkers to prime time radio in Australia, and his mind-boggling mash up of funky styles can turn any function out. The Guardian pegged him as “A stupidly talented mixer who never forgets that a DJ’s primary role is to get people dancing. And he will certainly do that". Can't argue with that...
For bookings contact Ben Martin at Elastic Artists: email@example.com