- Miss Mee | House Cooking Podcast | Episode 4 | Live @ H2O Club /Homecoming CD Launch party Artwork DJ Miss Mee on February 12, 2014 14:59
- Miss Mee | House Cooking Podcast | Episode 3 | Live @ Transsine Green Festival/ Belgium Artwork DJ Miss Mee on September 30, 2013 10:17
Miss Mee - I'm The King (Patsada Records, PAT012) 4 tracks, 6.00 DJ Miss Mee on October 01, 2013 13:37
- 1. I'm The King (Patsada, PAT012) 1.30 458 plays
- 2. I'm The King (Dub) (Patsada, PAT012) 1.30 334 plays
- 3. I'm The King (Ecco Remix) (Patsada, PAT012) 1.30 243 plays
- 4. I'm The King (Ultimate Breakers Remix) (Patsada, PAT012) 1.30 231 plays
Miss Mee - a DJ, producer and label manager from Brussels, Belgium, who is creatively inspired by the diverse genres that dwell in her life at the heart of Europe. Spending more than a decade in the music industry, Miss Mee has perfected her blend of personal, feminine house music, always surprising her audience with special cuts and inspiring them with her resolutely positive attitude.
Her influential work has graced such labels as Robsoul Recordings, Brique Rouge, Swing City and Maracuja, whilst her own label Patsada develops artists’ and philosophizes the house sounds close to Mee’s musical roots – soulful, funky house inspired by the thriving NYC, Chicago and San Francisco scenes. Miss Mee is all about the lively, organic and fun side of the industry, which she is soulfully keeping alive.
Aside from Miss Mee’s own productions, Patsada Records has previously featured the jacking sounds of DJ Sneak, Phil Weeks, Jason Hodges, Hokus, Monoman, Anhanguera and Loopity Goofs and is consistently increasing its party.