- 1. Young Dro - F.D.B. (Stone Fieldhouse Remix) Free download click buy link 5.01 939 plays 70.0 BPM
- 2. Overwerk - 1230 (Stone Fieldhouse Moombah Edit) Free Download in Description 4.50 161 plays
- 3. All Gold Everything (Stone Fieldhouse Remix) Free download 4.26 456 plays 110.0 BPM
- 4. Hope Bootleg (Clip) Link in Description 1.16 44 plays
- 5. Krewella - Alive Ghosts (Stone Fieldhouse Mashup) Free DL Click Buy Link 6.09 93 plays
- 1. Stone Fieldhouse - The Rack Motto Is Ratchet City 3.21 125 plays 98.0 BPM
- 2. Kriss Kross - I Missed The Bus (Fieldhouse Edit) 2.57 1152 plays
- 3. Spice Girls - Wannabe (Fieldhouse Moombah Redrum) 3.12 1225 plays
- 4. Young Dro - F.D.B. (Stone Fieldhouse Remix) Free download click buy link 5.01 939 plays 70.0 BPM
- Go to track Insane Clown Posse - Chris Benoit (Stone Fieldhouse Bootleg) Free Download click buy link5. Insane Clown Posse - Chris Benoit (Stone Fieldhouse Bootleg) Free Download click buy link 5.47 1375 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
With his various roots in music, Stone Fieldhouse will play everything from dirty Electro to beautiful big room Trance, Moombahton to Dub, House to Minimal,it's all covered. His love for 4/4 beats and bass always show in his mixes and tracks, he is making floors bounce and booties shake wherever he plays. Scratching and mashing along with loops and effects are his traits on the decks, while making spacy Minmal-Techno for his original tracks. Producing in Ableton since July 2012, he is catching on quick and taking no prisoners, learning new tricks and tips daily.
The musical journey for Stone Fieldhouse (Brian Fieldhouse) started more so in the teen years. As a early teen he would find speakers and old receivers to make his own club in his basement. Sure he didn’t have turntables and a mixer but he did have 2 tape decks and a mixer. Making mixes for his friends with his ghetto rig the journey had started. Playing mostly early hip hop (RUN DMC, ERIC B, BIG DADDY KANE, ETC..) and mainstream dance (C&C MUSIC FACTORY, TECHNOTRONIC, ETC...) he had his mom going crazy with all the loud music and kids "making all that noise" . Who knew that was the start of Stone Fieldhouse. High school is where his music taste broadened even more. Some of his best friends were real big into the hip hop scene knowing all the good underground artists as others were into the punk scene. It wasn’t until after high school when the true EDM love came in.
Thanks to his good buddy for taking him to his first rave back in the late 90s it was all over then. Instantly the hooks were set and he fell in love with the scene. The music, the lights, the love, everything was complete nirvana to him. Every weekend going to a new party hearing new genres and DJs he kept getting in deeper and deeper. Soon enough he was working just for the weekend and loving it. The passion to DJ was always there as a youngster but now he saw that is what he wants to do.
After moving back to Sheboygan in '06 and his love for EDM in full bore there was nowhere to go until MILK. MILK was Sheboygan’s first Euro club for its short run. Becoming a regular at MILK he got to know Tim De La Duce the club resident and was asked to DJ for a fill in spot one night. That is where the DJ career started, after that night he would try to get in the booth as much as he could trying to learn more and more about it. Soon MILK was done and Stone got his first residency playing at Dave's Who's Inn, Sheboygan's largest nightclub, for over a year, playing every Friday and Saturday. At Dave's playing mostly Hip Hop and R&B he would still get his EDM in. After the Dave era he played mostly parties and a few clubs here and there until meeting up with Tim again and forming DollHouse Social Club, and starting numerous residencies that they still hold to this day,