- 1. WOA026: ENDO by WAYOFACTING 1.58.26 1871 plays
- 2. ENDO B2B Manzone & Strong At Guvernment Toronto by ENDO 33.18 586 plays
- Download track Go to track 2014.05.16 ENDO @ Pattern Bar, Los Angeles, CA (Extended DJ Set - Free Download)3. 2014.05.16 ENDO @ Pattern Bar, Los Angeles, CA (Extended DJ Set - Free Download) by ENDO 4.32.45 833 plays
- 4. ENDO - Endocast - April 2014 by ENDO 2.04.42 1191 plays
- 5. Sydney Blu Presents Blu Radio Episode 057 ft Endo by sydneyblu 59.40 2867 plays
- 6. ENDO Live at Asylum Afterhours [Honolulu, Hawaii] - Valentines Day 2014 by ENDO 2.37.38 2723 plays 123.0 BPM
- 7. ENDO - Live at The BPM Festival 2014 (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico) by ENDO 59.39 5356 plays
- 8. [Week01] 2014 :: Guest Mix by ENDO (USA) by Chus & Ceballos 1.00.00 10970 plays
- 9. ENDO & Dani Lehman Live at Sankey's NYC [March 18, 2014] by ENDO 1.38.47 835 plays
- 10. ENDO - Endocast - New Years Day 2014 by ENDO 1.54.12 2094 plays
- 11. ENDO - Live At Treehouse Miami 10/10/2013 [Free Download] by ENDO 1.14.23 1210 plays
- 12. Endocast September 2013 [Free Download] by ENDO 59.51 755 plays
- 13. Dubspot Podcast 033: Endo (NYC) - Exclusive Mix by Dubspot 1.18.01 2527 plays
- 14. Endo - Live At Club Vertigo (Costa Rica) by ENDO 2.22.45 1857 plays
- Download track Go to track Endo - Live at Norad Dance Bar - May 4, 2013 [Denver, CO] *free download*15. Endo - Live at Norad Dance Bar - May 4, 2013 [Denver, CO] *free download* by ENDO 2.01.30 1640 plays 125.0 BPM
- 16. Endocast #5 [May 2013 - Free 2 Hour Promo Mix] by ENDO 2.06.32 1213 plays
- 17. Endo - Live at Cielo [New York, NY] 12/14/12 by ENDO 1.21.02 912 plays
- 18. Endo - Live Broadcast on MixLR by ENDO 2.25.25 958 plays
- 19. DJ Endo - Endocast #3 [Feb 11, 2013] by ENDO 2.00.45 1372 plays
- 20. Endo Live @ RISE [11/17/2012] by ENDO 3.09.37 1389 plays
- 21. DJ Endo - Endocast #1 [August 2012] by ENDO 1.08.09 1320 plays
- 22. Endo Live at the Z Hotel (Long Island City, NY) by ENDO 1.40.09 1555 plays
- 23. DJ Endo presents "BPM Rewind" [Deep House / Indie Dance Nu Disco Mix] by ENDO 1.13.56 2347 plays
- 24. DJ Endo - Live on Global Mixx Radio by ENDO 1.30.21 2589 plays
- 25. DJ Endo - Live at Vessel by ENDO 1.06.47 956 plays
- Download track Go to track DJ Endo - Live @ Oil City Roadhouse [Edmonton, AB, Canada] - Opening Set for Pete Tong26. DJ Endo - Live @ Oil City Roadhouse [Edmonton, AB, Canada] - Opening Set for Pete Tong by ENDO 1.16.10 2821 plays 127.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track DJ Endo & Justin Carr aka Carrendo! Live @ RISE (8.6.11) [4 Hour set on 4 decks]27. DJ Endo & Justin Carr aka Carrendo! Live @ RISE (8.6.11) [4 Hour set on 4 decks] by ENDO 4.14.22 1462 plays 125.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track CARRENDO! aka Justin Carr & DJ Endo - Live @ RISE [4 Deck B2B Techno Set]28. CARRENDO! aka Justin Carr & DJ Endo - Live @ RISE [4 Deck B2B Techno Set] by ENDO 2.15.28 1610 plays 126.0 BPM
- 29. DJ Endo - Krunnk Maschine 2 [Electro, Breaks Mix] by ENDO 1.14.37 1399 plays 130.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track DJ Endo - Live on Algorhythms - set in D minor [Radio Set - No Voiceovers]30. DJ Endo - Live on Algorhythms - set in D minor [Radio Set - No Voiceovers] by ENDO 1.00.04 3628 plays 128.0 BPM
- 31. DJ Endo - KRUNNK MASCHINE [Electro, Breaks, Fidget Mix] by ENDO 58.27 1866 plays 132.0 BPM
- 32. DJ Endo - Algorhythms in E minor [Radio Set] by ENDO 1.09.09 824 plays 130.0 BPM
- 33. DJ Endo presents REDLINE! [Harmonic Drum & Bass Mix] by ENDO 59.58 1474 plays 170.0 BPM
- 34. DJ Endo - Face Melter [Techno / Tech Funk Mix] by ENDO 1.02.10 1569 plays 129.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track DJ Endo - Algorhythms in F sharp minor [Radio DJ Set] *Free Download* - WAV35. DJ Endo - Algorhythms in F sharp minor [Radio DJ Set] *Free Download* - WAV by ENDO 1.00.09 1348 plays 128.0 BPM
- 36. DJ Endo - Algorhythms in F minor [Radio Mix] by ENDO 55.54 2250 plays 128.0 BPM
- 37. DJ Endo - Algorhythms in A Minor [Radio Mix] by ENDO 1.04.31 1873 plays 128.0 BPM
- 38. DJ Endo - Algorhythms in G Minor [Radio Mix] by ENDO 57.28 2556 plays 130.0 BPM
- 39. DJ Endo - The Antarctica Mix [Deep Minimal Techno Mix] by ENDO 1.05.00 2332 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. PRO 7 vs Metallica - Destroy Sandman (DJ Endo Mashup) 6.20 6436 plays 134.0 BPM
- 2. Disco Ghosts from Outer Space (DJ Endo Mashup) 5.23 3393 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. High Till I Shine (DJ Endo Mashup) 5.07 1450 plays 175.0 BPM
- 4. Daddy Was A DJ (DJ Endo Mashup) 6.27 2328 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Kings Of Babylon (DJ Endo Mashup) 6.15 1368 plays 135.0 BPM
Mike Henderson, aka ENDO, is a self-described "man of many different hats." Known to many as the guy who created the most widely-used Maschine mapping for Traktor Pro, to others as the individual who originally figured out how to sync Ableton Live and Traktor, the force behind harmonic mixing and a contributor to the Mixed In Key algorithm, the tour manager of Pete Tong, Dubfire, Sharam, Felix Da Housecat, (and other top DJs), the Native Instruments product specialist, the lead Traktor instructor at Dubspot...or as the great ENDO, who has no problem holding down a 12-hour birthday set live on the radio.
ENDO, born Mike Henderson on December 11, 1981 grew up in the Green Mountain state of Vermont. Stimulated by the sound of a good beat, ENDO began playing the drums at age 11 and participated in his school's marching and orchestral bands. Wanting more, he expanded into guitar and played rhythm in several hardcore and punk bands where he was influenced by the Grunge and Riot Grrrl Movement, Straight Edge Hardcore, Nu Metal, Punk Rock, Goth Rock and Industrial.
Things suddenly changed after he attended Woodstock '99 and was exposed to a hefty amount of electronic music at the Rave stage. Heavily dosed by the radioactive energy and vibe of melodic breakbeats, he mutated into ENDO and started playing vinyl on his own after-hours FM radio show dubbed "Graveyard Breaks" - which went from midnight to 6am - cementing his reputation as an endurance DJ who can keep the party rocking for hours on end.
The popularity of "Graveyard Breaks" led him to WMBR on FM 88.1 where he held down the "Algorhythms" show, which focused on infusing the latest DJ technology and the newest cutting edge dance music into all of his sets. Always hungry to educate himself on new DJ techniques, styles and sounds, ENDO began traveling to popular clubs around New England and Canada where his infectious personality and positive vibe allowed him to connect with DJs from near and far including Hybrid, who turned him on to the concept of harmonic mixing.
Just when he found himself DJing at Raves around New England and New York with some of the worlds top DJ's, including many of his heroes, he was accepted to the prestigious Berklee College of Music. There he received a Bachelors Degree in Electronic Music Production and Music Synthesis with Drum Set as his primary instrument focus. While in Boston, he continued to refine his mixing skills and keep his finger on the pulse of electronic music by working at the influential Satellite Records, and as a promoter for Avalon Boston.
During his tenure at Berklee, ENDO fell deeply in love with a German. Not with Claudia Schiffer mind you, but with Native Instruments, a small, innovative software company based in Berlin. He decided that NI was the only company he wanted to work for after graduating and landed a job as a DJ Product Specialist and Artist Trainer for NI. With his friendly, accessible demeanor and quick smile, ENDO found himself training a Who's Who list of top DJs including Dubfire, Sasha, Steve Lawler, Nic Fanciulli, DJ Skribble, Josh Wink, Dennis Ferrer, DJ Dan, DJ Craze, LMFAO, Diplo, Lee Burridge, MSTRKRFT, Carl Cox, David Morales, DJ Dan, Victor Calderone, Felix Da Housecat and Pete Tong.
About this time, ENDO realized that he was a "man of many hats" and that he could quickly adapt to new technology, new music, new people and most importantly new challenges. After hitting it off with Dubfire during a Native Instruments training session, he was hired on the spot to be his Tour Manager and was quickly shuttled off to Asia to shepherd the renowned Washington DC DJ on his Far East tour. After leaping every hurdle that came his way with a maturity far beyond his years, other DJs took notice and he began to manage for Pete Tong, Sharam and Felix Da Housecat as well.
During one of his excursions to Miami, ENDO met Dan Giove, founder of Dubspot, a DJ and electronic music production school in Manhattan, and got hired on the spot as a DJ Instructor. ENDO was then tasked to write the Digital DJ curriculum, with World DMC Champ DJ Shiftee, and is now a fixture in the videos utilized in Dubspot's online school. In fact, the free tutorial videos he's released on YouTube including How to Sync Traktor & Ableton, Beatgridding Traktor, Syncing Traktor & Maschine, Harmonic Mixing, Using Traktor Kontrol S4, and others have garnered over one million views to date.
ENDO is also known for creating the most widely used Maschine mapping for Traktor that allows users to incorporate Native's innovative drum machine as a DJ controller in a manner that the German concern never imagined. His expertise in harmonic mixing has also led to a direct relationship with Mixed In Key where his contributions are directly embedded into the proprietary key detection algorithm.
Even with all these accomplishments in just a few short years, ENDO hasn't forgotten about his roots in Burlington, Vermont. He still travels back to his hometown to carry the torch of electronic music by holding down marathon, four deck, 12 Hour birthday sets on the radio -- pushed to the melting point with experimental DJ technologies that gives new meaning to trial by fire.
Just like trying to pigeonhole ENDO into a job description, his musical tastes are varied as well. The main constant is a strong melody and song structure that is heavily influenced by the Deep House and Indie Dance / Nu Disco movement -- with the funky basslines of Maceo Plex, Art Department, Solomun and Lee Foss thrown in to keep the booty shaking. ENDO describes it as Future Classic, which is very appropriate since that is exactly what we call the man himself.