- PromoMixtape For "The Elite Force Night" @ Glazart 28.09.2013 (Mix House / G-House) Artwork Dj Ecarat // Gloomy Boy on September 07, 2013 12:22
- Gloomy Boy a.k.a Dj Ecarat-Summer Mix 2013 For Whyd.com ( Mix Deep House / Deep Techno) Artwork Dj Ecarat // Gloomy Boy on August 13, 2013 08:56
- Gloomy Boy a.k.a Dj Ecarat-PromoMix Hello Catin X Colors Club (Mix Deep House / House) Artwork Dj Ecarat // Gloomy Boy on July 16, 2013 13:05
- Dj Ecarat-From 100 To 117 BPM (Mix Glitch-Hop / Ghetto Funk / Funky Break) Artwork Dj Ecarat // Gloomy Boy on November 25, 2012 16:41
Next gigs :
- 14/12/2013 EDEN BEACH CLUB (Koh Samui) Thailand
- 30/12/2013 SRAMANORA WATERFALL PARTY (Koh Phangan) Thailand
- 31/12/2013 THE PLACE NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY (Koh Phangan) Thailand
BOOKING : email@example.com
Dj Ecarat has started djing in 1997 near Paris just after the first wave of english sound systems kicked out from England by their governement. He learnt djing in the middle of this legacy from UK and among the first wave of french sound systems as Teknokrates, Furious, Corrosive and the famous and infamous Heretik Crew. This "French Underground DJ School" has generated some brilliant artists as one of the most famous Minimal producer called Popof. Influenced by Acid House from UK and by Techno from the US his first vinyls were Acid Techno and House.Then he started to buy many different vinyls, such as Drum & Bass, Electro, and UK Breakbeat. After 12 years of djing in rave parties and teknivals through the whole Europe, he got his first residency in 2009 in the Nouveau Casino Club in Paris City. After that he got more residencies and organize his own parties with his crew in some famous Parisian clubs such as Le Folies Pigalle, La Machine Du Moulin Rouge, Le Batofar, and Le Glaz'Art.
There he played with the biggest names of the international scene as Dr Lektroluv, Popof, The Toxic Avenger, Koen Groeneveld, Paul Chambers, Elite Force, Autokratz, Para One, Miles Dyson, Zedd, Will Bailey, Calvertron, Mightyfools, Punk Rolla, Gerard Baste, Make The Girl Dance, Lazy Rich, Mumbai Science, Sound Of Stereo, Costello, State Of Mind, Keith & Supabeatz, Cyberpunkers, The Boomzers, Electrobugz, Slyde, Blatta & Inesha, Pelussje, Gigi Barocco, and many more.
After the "numeric revolution" in 2003 he gave up his couple of turntables and his vinyls for a couple of CDJ Players... Now he plays Deep House, House, Ghetto Funk, Breakbeat, Glitch Hop , Electro Swing, Tech House, Minimal, Electro and Techno.
Since 2012 he makes the people dance between Europe and Asia, mainly in Paris and Koh Phangan. In Koh Phanghan, the most spectacular party destination in Thailand, he has already played in the most wanted places such as the mythic Backyard and the new luxurious Merkaba Beach Club along the most famous Dj's of the island as Boyonic, Graham Gold, Darragh Casey, and many more ...
Places : // Paris (FR) : La Machine du Moulin Rouge, Folies Pigalle, Nouveau Casino, Batofar, Le Divan du Monde, Le Gibus, Glaz'Art, Le Cannotier, Les Disquaires, L'Alternat, L'Escale, Le Pakito, Pointe Lafayette, Antipod, La Regence, Baxo, Le Klub // Lyon (FR) : Sound Factory // Montpellier (FR) : Yaka Club // Toulouse (FR) : Havana Club, Game is not Over Festival // Tignes (FR) : Blue Girl // Chiang Mai (TH) : Zoe In Yellow // Koh Phangan (TH) : Backyard, Merkaba Beach Club, Loi Lay, Kawee, Recovery Room, Mellow Mountains, The Place, Air Lounge // London (UK) : Proud Camden // Varna (BG) : Cabacum Beach Club // Liège (BE) : Electroklash Party // Groningen (NL) : Open Air Festival 1998 // and many Raves & Teknivals in Europe ...