- 1. LETS DO THIS RIGHT BY Dj Derange Inst 3.24 54 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. ME AND U Dbois Featuring Miss Beckey Produced by Dj Derange 3.42 22 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. DUB DOWN 3.48 16 plays 80.0 BPM
- 4. Trans out 3.20 75 plays
- 5. Dam good 3.03 21 plays
- 6. Hyper dub 2.34 49 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. Dub all day Snippet 1.36 16 plays 120.0 BPM
- 1. Gabriel Slick Contest Disko Type -HOUSE REMIX BY Dj Derange 1 3.18 59 plays 116.0 BPM
- 2. I AM 3.46 201 plays 70.0 BPM
- 3. Shake it out 2.18 332 plays
- 4. TEMPO 3.52 35 plays 75.0 BPM
- 5. Dbois and Casey ultra mix 3.58 23 plays
- 6. TRICK DAT CLUB REMIX by Djderange Featuring Jreed 4.05 45 plays 90.0 BPM
- 7. Deep House filler by Dj Derange of Dangerous Beats Atlanta 3.05 54 plays 124.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
My influences are very wide. First and foremost I grew up on alot of great R&B sounds like James Brown, Issac Hayes, The Gap Band, Maze, AL Green, Rick James and Prince. I guess just about all of Motown. I also like a lot of rock and alternative groups like Bon jovi, Def Leopard, Duran Duran, U2, Linkin Park, Sum 41, System of the Down, Blink 182, Anesset and August Chirstopher. The list is long. Just to put it in a nut shell I like 'em all. Really all music is good music. It's what u like that counts. I have a wide range of producers I like when it comes to making music. A brief list would be Quincey Jones, Dj Toomp, Lil John, Doctor Dre of the great NWA, Jimmy Jam Terry Lewis and Dark Child. The list is long as hell too. But there is also some up and coming people I like to from Neptunes to Swiss Beats just to name two..