- Andreas Loth - Rolling Phasastic - FREE DOWNLOAD Album SUMMER GROOVES (click this title for links) Artwork DJ Butterbleep on April 25, 2013 23:14
- Andreas Loth OLDSKOOL DJ LIVE MIX - Acid House / Techno House / Detroit - FREE DOWNLOAD Artwork DJ Butterbleep on January 11, 2013 22:59
- Elektro Design - Schlechte Zeiten (Bad Times) - Andreas Loth's Rock Dub prelisten Artwork DJ Butterbleep on December 01, 2012 23:26
- Elektro Design - Schlechte Zeiten - Andreas Loth's This is a trip Remix prelistening Artwork DJ Butterbleep on November 30, 2012 23:36
- Andreas Loth - All Right Baby !!! (Amy Winehouse Tribute) - Techno Dub - preview Artwork DJ Butterbleep on February 26, 2012 10:03
- Elektro Design - Schlechte Zeiten (Andreas Loth's End of the World Remix) over 10 Minutes Artwork DJ Butterbleep on February 11, 2012 21:30
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- BUTTERBLEEP RECORDS
- ANDREAS LOTH / DJ BUTTERBLEEP
- ANDREAS LOTH @ MYSPACE
- DJ BUTTERBLEEP @ MIXCLOUD
- ALL RELEASES @ BEATPORT
- ALL RELEASES @ JUNODOWNLOAD
- ALL RELEASES @ iTUNES
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Butterbleep Rec. / Youtube
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Butterbleep Rec. / Myspace
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Butterbleep Rec. / Soundcloud
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Multiton Album
- DOC DOKERS / Butterbleep Rec. / Myspace
- ALL RELEASES @ MUSICLOAD
- DJ BIX B. / Butterbleep Rec / Myspace
- DJ BIX B. / Butterbleep Rec. / Soundcloud
- BUTTERBLEEP RECORDS @ FACEBOOK
- ANDREAS LOTH PRIVATE @ FACEBOOK
- ANDREAS LOTH @ AMAZON.COM
Andreas Loth (*1968) is a musician, discjockey and labelowner of Butterbleep Records, who starts his public career in 2010.
In the beginning of The Eighties, at the age of 12, he bought his first records and maxis of Pop and Dance-Music. He was excited of almost all styles of music. His way turns him from the first tracks of Italo Disco, Aggreppo, Electronic Body Music, following the New German Wave straight to the new, sophisticated Sounds from the Acid-, House und Technomovement. He visited the first Underground-Club, Parties and Festivals in Lübeck, Hamburg and Berlin ever.
After many years of listening and dancing to this Club-Sounds he discovered his passion in dj-mixing and producing his own music. Giving a few little DJ-Sets during the past in the year 2010 he broadcoasts himself a growing public audience as musician, discjockey and actor of little rolls in tv-movies.
Good opinions of Sven Väth (to his SUMMER EP: Good is, really good !!!) and prominent Jury members (Doug Laurent, DJane Monique and Mathias Weck, Moderator FLUX FM Berlin) at the Samsung DJ Your Life 3 Contest (Electronic Music Contest) for his first single SUNRISE AT THE BEACH gives him a fulminant start up in the music business. So the story goes ...
LABELBIOGRAPHY BUTTERBLEEP RECORDS
2010 sees the birth of the label Butterbleep Records managed by Andreas Loth aka DJ Butterbleep. Butterbleep means chewy as butter and bleep reminds the crushy, bleepy sounds in the beginning of Dancefloor Music at the middle/end of The Eighties. At that time, in 1987, he visited the FRONT and UNIT in Hamburg at first. Cold showers runs down his neck and spine. He was fire and flame for this kind of Dance Music, the best he had ever heard. And now is still listening and producing it, to(o).
The label will release tracks from Electro – House – Trance – Techno – Schranz (Hardtechno), the passion of Andreas’ music taste. From chewy to progressive and hard styles, but always with a warm breeze of smoothing rhythm and mediterran influences, a happy flavour, maybe with bleeps, clonks, however. Butterbleep Records offers the possibility to spread homegrown music in the electronic world of music. Please feel free to send me your tracks, if they fit into my concept I might be happy to release them with you.
Best regards - Sincerely Yours - Andreas Loth - Butterbleep Records