- 1. aeropsia drain defocus by gsn10 36.48 971 plays
- 2. redux ibidem resounder by gsn10 32.30 163 plays
- 3. 17b by gsn10 20.20 343 plays
- 4. (re)sounder2détournement_c by gsn10 26.44 110 plays
- 5. Generative PD stuff April 14th, 2013 by Yotta Second 2.50 93 plays
- 6. slow sex method 1 by pure data raw data 5.14 206 plays
- 7. pd midi fuq full edit 1 by pure data raw data 5.46 101 plays
- 8. August texture 3 - roads process by pure data raw data 5.26 64 plays
- 9. The Photocopier Song by Luuma 14.58 1300 plays 97.0 BPM
- 1. _____________________ [disquiet0066-nonofi] 5.22 51 plays
- 2. 12:00 brooding (disquiet0065-pianoverlay) 1.19 94 plays
- 3. Reverie in rain [disquiet0064-halflive] 1.00 106 plays
- 4. 9732 [disquiet0062-lifeofsine] 3.36 70 plays
- 5. Bugs in the Nowaki [disquiet0039-remixingnowaki] 4.54 123 plays
- 6. Jazzy Macys ( w original rec ) [disquiet0038-asrealasitgets2] 1.26 344 plays
- 7. Jazzy Macys [disquiet0038-asrealasitgets2] 1.26 116 plays
- 8. Macys NYC Feb 2011 [disquiet0037-asrealasitgets1] 1.26 102 plays
- 9. Hell and Beck [Disquiet Junto Project 0035: Reading Beck] 4.09 252 plays
- 10. CS01 [disquiet0030-nonsilent] 2.32 114 plays
- 11. Precipitation String - [disquiet 0017 transition] 3.13 51 plays
- 12. Interference Test [disquiet0015-rgbinteract] 4.59 47 plays
- 13. isolation experiment-[disquiet0013-wildup] 2.26 86 plays
- 14. One day ft. Kirsty Hawkshaw [disquiet0011-motoring] 5.02 256 plays 132.0 BPM
- 15. Disquiet0010 v3 4.58 39 plays
- 16. Disquiet0010 v2 4.58 49 plays
- 17. Disquiet0010 v1 4.58 101 plays
- 18. Flustep [disquiet0009-avian] 2.41 215 plays
- 19. Liverpool Street (disquiet0005-layer) 4.32 174 plays
- 20. Sense The Wind [disquiet0071-windmusic] 1.09 121 plays
I use Soundcloud mainly as a place to store musical / sonic experiments and field recordings, so pls dont expect too much polish!
I often use Pure data to achieve some of the unusual or interactive work I do. However I'm not purist about it, I like composing in Cubase and experimenting / reworking in Ableton Live / Max for Live.
A bit about me :
I am a composer, producer, programmer and product designer. I'm currently CCO at RjDj makers of Inception the App, The Dark Knight Rises Z+, Dimensions and RjDj.
I have worked with lots of fun people like Imogen Heap, Hans Zimmer, Air, Carl Craig, Little Boots, Bookashade, Jimmy Edgar, Chiddy Bang, Console, Sophie Barker and Kirsty Hawkshaw.
In 2005 I founded Dizzy Banjo, a small music production company and made music for games, radio and advertising for clients including Nintendo/Curve Studios, Revlon, Czech National Radio. Here I created the first soundtrack to the official online 3d presence of a country for Mexico Tourist Board (and later Costa Rica Tourist Board). I also produced and engineered the sound art piece accompanying the first holographic portrait of HRH Queen of England. I've also done some quite unusual interactive music installations, often commissioned by Princeton University including 'Parsec' which converted VOIP software into a 3d interactive multiplayer musical game.
Prior to Dizzy Banjo, I was part of the duo The Dunes, with the singer songwriter Sarah-Jane Taylor with Dave Rowntree’s (Blur) ‘Transistor Project’ label. We played a number of venues around the London area and were planning an album. After The Dunes went their separate ways, I did a short course in media composition, with Peter Howell (Radiophonic Workshop).