- 1. Berlin Ostbahnhof 4.18 268 plays
- 2. One day ft. Kirsty Hawkshaw [disquiet0011-motoring] 5.02 249 plays 132.0 BPM
- 3. Jazzy Macys ( w original rec ) [disquiet0038-asrealasitgets2] 1.26 339 plays
- 4. Qenyn 3.32 42 plays
- 5. Liverpool Street (disquiet0005-layer) 4.32 172 plays
- 6. Reverie in rain [disquiet0064-halflive] 1.00 102 plays
- 7. M 7.54 38 plays
- 8. Aeolyne 8.45 112 plays
- 9. CS01 [disquiet0030-nonsilent] 2.32 114 plays
- 10. Hell and Beck [Disquiet Junto Project 0035: Reading Beck] 4.09 251 plays
- 11. Bugs in the Nowaki [disquiet0039-remixingnowaki] 4.54 122 plays
- 12. Last But One [disquiet0045-sherlocksawyer] 1.48 98 plays
- 13. Icelandic Landscapes 6.43 83 plays
- 14. Sense The Wind [disquiet0071-windmusic] 1.09 115 plays
I use Soundcloud mainly as a place to store musical / sonic experiments and field recordings, so pls dont expect too much polish!
I often use Pure data to achieve some of the unusual or interactive work I do. However I'm not purist about it, I like composing in Cubase and experimenting / reworking in Ableton Live / Max for Live.
A bit about me :
I am a composer, producer, programmer and product designer. I'm currently CCO at RjDj makers of Inception the App, The Dark Knight Rises Z+, Dimensions and RjDj.
I have worked with lots of fun people like Imogen Heap, Hans Zimmer, Air, Carl Craig, Little Boots, Bookashade, Jimmy Edgar, Chiddy Bang, Console, Sophie Barker and Kirsty Hawkshaw.
In 2005 I founded Dizzy Banjo, a small music production company and made music for games, radio and advertising for clients including Nintendo/Curve Studios, Revlon, Czech National Radio. Here I created the first soundtrack to the official online 3d presence of a country for Mexico Tourist Board (and later Costa Rica Tourist Board). I also produced and engineered the sound art piece accompanying the first holographic portrait of HRH Queen of England. I've also done some quite unusual interactive music installations, often commissioned by Princeton University including 'Parsec' which converted VOIP software into a 3d interactive multiplayer musical game.
Prior to Dizzy Banjo, I was part of the duo The Dunes, with the singer songwriter Sarah-Jane Taylor with Dave Rowntree’s (Blur) ‘Transistor Project’ label. We played a number of venues around the London area and were planning an album. After The Dunes went their separate ways, I did a short course in media composition, with Peter Howell (Radiophonic Workshop).