- Play0.00 / 2.19
- Play0.00 / 2.09
- The Plot (forthcoming RVRSL) Artwork LOST on February 06, 2014 00:399689 Plays107 Comments616 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.17
- Play0.00 / 1.58
- Badklaat - Empire (LOST REMIX) Artwork LOST on November 06, 2013 20:0914915 Plays136 Comments906 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.13
- LAXX & Farkas - Hide & Seek (LOST REMIX) Artwork LOST on October 08, 2013 16:389437 Plays68 Comments492 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.49
- ft. Hatcha - Good Ol' Days Artwork LOST on September 29, 2013 17:107760 Plays60 Comments329 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.56
- Play0.00 / 2.10
- MINI MIX Artwork LOST on May 28, 2013 22:169381 Plays120 Comments389 Favoritings2 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 30.00
- LOST & REQUAKE - BAD BITCH (RVRSL records) Artwork LOST on April 28, 2013 14:5884043 Plays424 Comments3183 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.42
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
One of UK's original Dubstep pioneers. Member of the acclaimed H.E.N.C.H Records, manager & director of RVRSL Records.
- LOST was born in the UK, raised in Croydon which is famous for being the home of 'Big Apple records' the stomping ground for producers such as Skream, Benga, Coki, Mala, Loafah, Hatcha, Ntype, Cluekid, Cyrus, Artwork (Menta) just to name a few. With releases on the most predominant labels in Dubstep LOST has worked with the likes of Jakes, Kromestar, Von D, Hatcha, Shiverz, Beezy, Cyrus, Requake, LAXX, Badklaat, 50 Carrot, Benton, Lifecycle, Mighty Moe (Heartless Crew), Jammer, Wretch 32, Crazy D, Blacks (OG's),
- Somewhat of a child prodigy, he started DJ-ing at an early age, and got his first set of decks aged 12. At the time Big Apple records was his local shrine to vinyl, buying records with any bit of pocket money he had, mixing grime and garage, and inspired by his father's career as a succesful house DJ/producer, LOST went on to study music business and production at college.
- He started making beats on Cubase, building his production skills and started off producing grime/garage, before going on to host his very own internet music show on MixingRadio.com - part of Mixing Records in Croydon, where the legendary Big Apple records store used to be. It was not long before his attention was caught by the burgeoning dubstep movement; inspired by the sounds of Skream's "Lightening/Glamma" and Digital Mystikz's & Loafah's "Da Wrath" on the DMZ label; he turned his hand to dubstep production early 2008.
- As he immersed himself in the scene, it was not long before Lost was rubbing shoulders with the big boys, and his debut release "Neck Back" was released on Hatcha & N-Type's "Sin City records" label; the "Croydon Dubheads EP. After plays out on Kiss100fm, Lost was singled out by Dubstep/DNB don, Jakes, and asked to join the HENCH crew. With releases on the most predominant labels in Dubstep LOST has worked with the likes of Jakes, Kromestar, Von D, Hatcha, Shiverz, Beezy, Cyrus, Requake, LAXX, Badklaat, 50 Carrot, Benton, Lifecycle, Mighty Moe (Heartless Crew), Jammer, Wretch 32, Crazy D, Blacks (OG's),
- LOST brought his own sound to HENCH when he joined which influenced a new wave of producers. With just over 11years experience as a DJ, LOST has played all over the world from Miami to L.A, from London to Paris, Malta and Italy, festivals in Croatia, Amsterdam, Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Estonia and thats just to name a few. LOST has come a long way from Croydon to say the least but nowhere near where he should be...