- 1. Jaded 1.35 75 plays
- 2. Four Fifths Darkness 2.40 53 plays
- 3. Water Bill 2.13 57 plays
- 4. God's Speedo 1.57 68 plays
- 5. Forgot 1.42 38 plays
- 6. Ghost in a Sheet 2.54 48 plays
- 7. Pour Me Out 0.55 43 plays
- 8. Drinkin' Dinner 1.28 77 plays
- 9. BladeRunner I 1.56 73 plays
- 10. Underwear Dance Party 2.11 145 plays 119.0 BPM
- 11. Mons 1.13 112 plays
- 1. Amok 2.11 23 plays
- 2. Big Ollie 0.34 24 plays
- 3. Command L 2.10 30 plays
- 4. Darkness Below 1.55 20 plays
- 5. Exmus 1.38 25 plays
- 6. Fever 0.53 38 plays
- 7. Forgot 1.43 13 plays
- 8. Hang 'Em High 2.16 75 plays
- 9. Heat's Rays 2.23 27 plays
- 10. Jack 1.15 38 plays
- 11. Made Us One 2.07 37 plays
- 12. Jere Bear 2.54 46 plays
- 13. My Jacob Burns Thad 1.50 28 plays
- 14. Saying Goodbye 2.12 25 plays
- 15. Bipolar 6.04 78 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
jere d'arc was conceived in the back seat of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, and raised by replicants and simulacrums in the backwoods of southern France. He now resides in Southwest Seattle.
"I remember it well . The earthboy was laying by the tree trunks that formed a natural barrier around the settlement. Hidden from the limited vision of the planets, we felt quite secure and continued to perform the mission we came here for. When the small one looked at us, it was not with the eyes of curiosity or fear but rather with the calmness of understanding and acceptance. He smiled and we smiled back. In a world of mediocrity and ignorance he was an exception, a sign that that maybe this world was in for something good."
"We were on patrol gathering samples of what we thought were lower life forms for possible sustenance value. The earthboy was lagging behind picking up and tasting different objects. Suddenly a live animal raced by. In a flash the earthboy grabbed it and lifted it to his mouth.The animal let out a loud ,piercing scream. The earthboy was stunned and just looked at the animal. The animal again screamed but this time in a lower, more harmonic tone. It stopped and looked at the earthboy. Again the scream- less harsh than before, almost songlike.The earthboy looked at the animal and made a sound almost identical to what he just heard. The animal repeated it. The earthboy responded. Soon both were in unison , the sound becoming more beautiful and resonate with every note. The earthboy loosened his grip and ever so gently placed the animal back on the ground. He then smiled. The animal kept singing as it disappeared into the undergrowth, his song faint as mist disappearing with him till the stillness of the forest obscured their presence. The earthboy began to sing his newly learned song on the way back to the settlement. What one discovers is often not what one is seeking."