Stats for this track
In 12 Sets
- 32 Tracks, 34.23.54
- 1 Track, 30.41
- 7 Tracks, 54.44
- 7 Tracks, 52.00
- 11 Tracks, 2.42.48
“Inspired by the tracks we chose for the fashion event FIRENZE4EVER at Luisa Via Roma we decided to do this winter mix for Vogue India, it represents some of our favorite tracks of the moment and also what we in Discobelle usually play when we're dj'ing. Comprised of warm and soulful techhouse which is essential in order for us in the Northern hemisphere to make it through these cold, dark months. The mix ranges from Finnish group MVSEVM and their big upcoming single "Expectations" on our own label Discobelle Records to more minimal techhouse sounds from Steffi, Washington DC/Berlin duo Benoit & Sergio and then towards the end we ease into Italian producer Solo along with an edit of electrofunksters The Rapture who both add more of a tropical touch to the mix"
1. MVSEVM (ft. Erland Oye) - Expectations [forthcoming Discobelle Records]
2. Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance (Dixon Edit)
3. Steffi (ft. Virginia) - Yours
4. Benoit & Sergio - Walk And Talk
5. Solo (ft. Deepshakerz) - Alki Bamba
6. Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love (Kid Color's Saxtended Remix)
If you want get in touch about a booking contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.