- 1. Why I Smoke Cocaine - Γιατί Φουμάρω Κοκαΐνη 4.09 188 plays
- 2. Don’t Let Me Down Nargile - Αργιλέ Μου Γιατί Σβήνεις 2.50 178 plays
- 3. I’m A Junkie (from night till mornin’) - Είμαι Πρεζάκιας 2.51 127 plays
- 4. Junkie’s Pain - Ο Πόνος Του Πρεζάκια 2.19 102 plays
- 5. Kill Ellie - Η Έλλη Θέλει Σκότωμα 4.39 95 plays
- 6. Why Don’t You Tell Us - Και Γιατί Δεν Μας Το Λες 2.21 102 plays
- 7. The Blue Windows - Τα Μπλε Παράθυρα Σου 2.34 148 plays
- 1. Your brain is calling 2.24 115 plays
- 2. Sunset Beach (Akrogialies deilina by V.Tsitsanis) 2.27 1018 plays
- 3. A Blade From Damascus 2.29 486 plays
- 4. Broken wheels 2.47 41 plays
- 5. Surf lady 3.00 36 plays
- 6. Reverb land 2.40 31 plays
- 7. Red moon 2.01 35 plays
- 8. Cowgirl gone surfing 2.08 40 plays
- 9. Surfing Bahia 2.07 32 plays
- 10. Kite to the stars 3.06 35 plays
- 11. Black Hole 2.16 138 plays
- 12. Last Wave 2.29 316 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Dirty Fuse were formed in 2008 by guitarist Duda Victor and drummer Chris Kogios in order to explore the frenzied world of surf rock. Mainly influenced by Dick Dale, Ventures, Atlantics, Ramones and Televison, their music is based on old school 60`s surf music, channeled through the energy of garage and punk rock. As a trio (Guitar-bass-drums) begin wandering the live bars and venues of Athens playing mostly their own music. After a few lineup changes in mid 2009 they recorded their first songs which will be released a year later on 7 "vinyl "Lost Riders". During 2010, Manos Kisamitakis (saxophone) John Drake (bass) and Costas Bakoulas (guitar) added to the band, along with Duda Victor and Chris Kogios. In 2012 Dirty Fuse released a self-titled ,full-length CD having their track "Sunset Beach" (org.akroyialies dilina by V. Tsitsanis) which meets great acceptance by djs and radio producers. In 2013 the band released a 10" vinyl titled "Surfbetika!" with 7 rebetika songs surfed up! Continuous shows and dynamic live presence became Dirty Fuse`s trademark throughout the years.
Dirty Fuse`s significant timeline marks are their apearance at Surfer Joe Summer Festival in Italy , the arranging of Surf Rock Mayhem (the first all-surf-music live event at Bios) , opening for Invisible Surfers at AN Club . Dirty Fuse also apear on several various artist releases, Continental Magazine [USA, 2012], the OST listing of «Welcome to the show (The musical heritage of Pavlos Sidiropoulos)»  and Unsigned United .
Lost Riders, 7 "EP (2010, self-released)
Dirty Fuse, CD (2012, Green Cookie Records)
Surfbetika, 10 "EP (2013, Green Cookie Records)