- 1. Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity (Dirt Cheap Remix) 5.14 2094 plays
- 2. Reason (Dirt Cheap Remix) - Hook N Sling & Nervo 5.11 1101 plays
- 3. Kronic ft FlyGirl Tee - Watup Bitch - 03 - Watup Bitch (Dirt Cheap Mix) 5.13 1055 plays
- 4. Where Have You Been (The Family's Dirt Cheap Remix) *FULL* 5.33 1025 plays
- 5. D Z & Joshua Kaye - RockStar (Dirt Cheap Remix) **Preview** 1.08 372 plays
- 6. DJ Flash - Shake It (Dirt Cheap Remix) 5.30 1062 plays
- 7. Calvin Harris - Lets Go (Dirt Cheap Remix) *Free Download* - Click "GET HERE" 5.07 869 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. Christian Burns & Stefan Dabruck - Bullet (Dirt Cheap Remix) 6.07 857 plays 128.0 BPM
- 9. Rave Radio - Make It Rain (Dirt Cheap Remix) 5.17 621 plays
- 10. Wherever You Will Go (Dirt Cheap Remix) - Mobin Master & Royaal 5.08 653 plays
- 11. Drag Me Down (Dirt Cheap Remix) - The Only 5.56 435 plays
- 12. Insane (Dirt Cheap Remix) - Vandalism 5.01 799 plays
- 13. Looking For Some Girls! (Dirt Cheap Remix) - Dj Kronic feat Bombs Away 5.09 2205 plays
Who would have thought a combination of knowledge and experience crossed with raw talent and musical ability could combine into such a successful partnership, especially in little old Adelaide, Australia. In a very short period of time “Dirt Cheap” aka Dj Brendon and Darryl Mitchell have taken the Aussie dance music scene by storm.
Dj Brendon has been a well recognized name on the national circuit having been a part of the countries dance movement for over two decades now, with a Ministry Of Sound cd under the belt, countless awards at both state and national level, a long standing radio show broadcast all over Australia and currently promoting one of the biggest club nights going around at the moment.
Darryl at only 22 years of age brings a classically trained ear to the team and a sponge like mentality when it comes to production techniques and musical influence. His uncanny ease and pace in the studio makes for quantity as well as quality which allows “Dirt Cheap” even with their separate hectic working lives to knock out tracks with relative consistency.
The guys met at Adelaide’s HQ nightclub in 2011 as Darryl, a budding bedroom producer, persuaded Brendon to listen to his then early reworks of popular tunes of the moment. Seeing the untapped potential Brendon approached the rookie to get together and work on a remix for Mobin Master’s “In My House” as part of a competition. The mix ended up winning thus the partnership was born.
From that point on it has been a relentless stream of remixes for artists like Pitbull, Nicki Minaj, Vandalism, The Only, The Stafford Brothers, Dj Kronic, Bombs Away, Rave Radio, Denzal Park, Christian Burns, Stefan Dabruck, Reece Low, Mr Wilson and The Twins.
Their debut single through Ministry Of Sound’s Hussle label landed early 2013 to a rousing reception charting as high as #15 in the Beatport Electro Charts. Internationals like Chuckie & Deorro championing the track to the masses throughout tours of America during the Miami Music Conference week. Their second single “Somebody Scream” also rocketed up the charts hitting #18 on the Beatport charts and #13 on the Aria Club Chart. Then the latest weapon “Kill The Robots” alongside Seany B belted into the Aria Club Chart at #3 being picked up by every radio station across the country including Nova. TJR & Will Sparks leading the charge on this one.
The next release is on the hush hush but set to launch DC onto the international circuit collabing with one of Australia’s brightest rising stars.
Certainly exciting times ahead for the production duo with gigging now taking place too, so watch this space. “Dirt Cheap” are only at the beginning of the journey and set to make even more waves both in Australia and overseas.