- November 'I Love Techno' DJ Mix 2013 Artwork digitalism_official on November 26, 2013 11:5921333 Plays132 Comments1264 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.32.14
- September 'Lift' DJ Mix 2013 Artwork digitalism_official on October 02, 2013 01:2637736 Plays120 Comments1390 Favoritings2007 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 58.06
- Lift Feat.The M Machine Artwork digitalism_official on September 24, 2013 16:3758379 Plays109 Comments1686 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.50
- Electric Fist Artwork digitalism_official on August 19, 2013 17:07112729 Plays242 Comments4605 Favoritings1175 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.42
- 'Lift EP' (Mini Mix) Artwork digitalism_official on August 12, 2013 23:4669660 Plays165 Comments1554 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.21
- Digitalism - So Totally Good Artwork digitalism_official on June 30, 2013 19:2057670 Plays109 Comments1888 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.21
- Dance not dance (digitalism remix) Artwork digitalism_official on June 18, 2013 21:0840706 Plays61 Comments978 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.56
- The Rapture - Sail away - Digitalism Remix ***OUT 03/06*** Artwork digitalism_official on May 29, 2013 12:59105805 Plays161 Comments2798 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.19
- DIGITALISM MAY 2013 US TOUR MIXTAPE Artwork digitalism_official on May 03, 2013 16:1889753 Plays254 Comments3104 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 59.14
Digitalism is a German electro duo, founded in 2004 in Hamburg, consisting of Jens "Jence" Moelle and İsmail "Isi" Tüfekçi. Jens likens Digitalism's songs to simple chapters in a complex novel about social interaction and attraction, with distorted baselines and thumping rhythms comprising the punctuation.
Digitalism is pioneering the electro-punk and indie dance movements, making appearances at festivals such as Coachella and various clubs worldwide.
Digitalism's debut album, Idealism, was released 9 May 2007 as Digitalism on Toshiba EMI Records in Japan, on May 21, 2007 on Kitsuné Music in France and on Astralwerks in North America. The album includes re-edits of the previously released singles "Jupiter Room", "Zdarlight" as well as their "Digitalism in Cairo" original re-edit of a track by the Cure which actually doesn't feature a sample from the track.
In June 2011, Digitalism released the second studioalbum, I love You Dude, on Cooperative Music. The ablum includes the previously released singles "Blitz" and Stratophere", the hit-single "2 Hearts" and a cooperation with Julian Casablancas. All over the sound on the second album has become more openminded. Digitalism's sound is crossing the limits between Electro, Rock and Indie.
Their latest EP, 'Lift' (2013), is a remarkable release for Digitalism not just for the reason that they collaborated for the first time on these tracks, but it also marks a return to the label that helped introduce them to international dance floors - 'Kitsune records.' It may feel like a homecoming, but ‘Lift’ continues to break new ground for Digitalism. The duo deliberately carved out long-stretches of studio time over the past twelve months to work on some collaborations.
'Lift', is available exclusively on Beatport through Kitsuné records - bit.ly/LIFTprerelease
Digitalism has remixed tracks for Tom Vek, The Futureheads, Daft Punk, Tiga, Klaxons, White Stripes, Monk, Depeche Mode, Cut Copy and many others. Their tracks and remixes are played by DJs such as Erol Alkan, Soulwax, Boys Noize, and Justice, among others.
Jens Moelle has released a solo EP on Kitsuné Music under the name Palermo Disko Machine.