- Isi Listening Hour Artwork digitalism_official on February 04, 2014 10:4726904 Plays56 Comments844 Favoritings1529 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.12.31
- Fahrenheit 32 Artwork digitalism_official on January 20, 2014 09:5198416 Plays173 Comments2875 Favoritings7017 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 6.11
- Digitalism Feat. Steve Duda - 'Dudalism' (Grum Remix) Artwork digitalism_official on December 18, 2013 15:5957038 Plays50 Comments1160 Favoritings3947 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.40
- MØ - 'Pilgrim' (Digitalism Remix) Artwork digitalism_official on December 18, 2013 15:5887017 Plays76 Comments1700 Favoritings5514 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.44
- November 'I Love Techno' DJ Mix 2013 Artwork digitalism_official on November 26, 2013 11:5974078 Plays275 Comments2580 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.32.14
- September 'Lift' DJ Mix 2013 Artwork digitalism_official on October 02, 2013 01:2649793 Plays129 Comments1516 Favoritings2796 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 58.06
- Lift Feat.The M Machine Artwork digitalism_official on September 24, 2013 16:3775820 Plays116 Comments1967 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.50
- Electric Fist Artwork digitalism_official on August 19, 2013 17:07140473 Plays261 Comments5094 Favoritings1175 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.42
- 'Lift EP' (Mini Mix) Artwork digitalism_official on August 12, 2013 23:4678200 Plays167 Comments1617 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.21
- Digitalism - So Totally Good Artwork digitalism_official on June 30, 2013 19:2066390 Plays118 Comments2029 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.21
Digitalism is a German electro duo, founded in 2004 in Hamburg, consisting of Jens "Jence" Moelle and İsmail "Isi" Tüfekçi. Jens likens Digitalism's songs to simple chapters in a complex novel about social interaction and attraction, with distorted baselines and thumping rhythms comprising the punctuation.
Digitalism is pioneering the electro-punk and indie dance movements, making appearances at festivals such as Coachella and various clubs worldwide.
Digitalism's debut album, Idealism, was released 9 May 2007 as Digitalism on Toshiba EMI Records in Japan, on May 21, 2007 on Kitsuné Music in France and on Astralwerks in North America. The album includes re-edits of the previously released singles "Jupiter Room", "Zdarlight" as well as their "Digitalism in Cairo" original re-edit of a track by the Cure which actually doesn't feature a sample from the track.
In June 2011, Digitalism released the second studioalbum, I love You Dude, on Cooperative Music. The ablum includes the previously released singles "Blitz" and Stratophere", the hit-single "2 Hearts" and a cooperation with Julian Casablancas. All over the sound on the second album has become more openminded. Digitalism's sound is crossing the limits between Electro, Rock and Indie.
Their latest EP, 'Lift' (2013), is a remarkable release for Digitalism not just for the reason that they collaborated for the first time on these tracks, but it also marks a return to the label that helped introduce them to international dance floors - 'Kitsune records.' It may feel like a homecoming, but ‘Lift’ continues to break new ground for Digitalism. The duo deliberately carved out long-stretches of studio time over the past twelve months to work on some collaborations.
'Lift', is available exclusively on Beatport through Kitsuné records - bit.ly/LIFTprerelease
Digitalism has remixed tracks for Tom Vek, The Futureheads, Daft Punk, Tiga, Klaxons, White Stripes, Monk, Depeche Mode, Cut Copy and many others. Their tracks and remixes are played by DJs such as Erol Alkan, Soulwax, Boys Noize, and Justice, among others.
Jens Moelle has released a solo EP on Kitsuné Music under the name Palermo Disko Machine.