- 1. Freaky Kitchen - Setblock 5 by GDS.FM 2.00.02 221 plays
- 2. 152 Minuten Kartoffeln by Diego Suarez 2.32.42 3424 plays
- 3. DIEGO SUAREZ - SETBLOCK NR. 4 by GDS.FM 2.00.22 205 plays
- 4. DIEGO SUAREZ - SETBLOCK NR. 3 by GDS.FM 2.00.04 190 plays
- 5. Diego Suarez - Das Kochduell by Diego Suarez 2.43.59 1312 plays 119.5 BPM
- 6. DIEGO SUAREZ - SETBLOCK NR. 2 by GDS.FM 2.00.04 258 plays
- 7. DIEGO SUAREZ - SETBLOCK NR. 1 by GDS.FM 2.00.00 196 plays
- 8. Diego Suarez *Freaky Kitchen* Podcast 003 by Diego Suarez 1.37.06 1932 plays
- 9. Diego Suarez *Freaky Kitchen* Podcast 002 by Diego Suarez 1.57.46 2272 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. Diego Suarez - Endorphins by Diego Suarez 1.54.50 689 plays 125.0 BPM
25.07. Elite Disco, Zürich
18.07. Elite Disco, Zürich
13.07. Elite Disco, Zürich
11.07. Stairs Club, Zürich
29.05. Schlaflos Opening, Aarau
26.04. Neuwerk, Lenzburg
06.04. Stairs Club, Zürich
music is about sharing emotions
dream, dance, forget all troubles
be. just be. here and now
Clubs & Events
Supermarket, Alte Kaserne, Mascotte, Loop 54 (Zürich, CH); Umami (Milano, I); Bendita Latina (Madrid, ESP); Grill Out (Menorca, ESP); Gaskessel (Bern, CH); Vanilla (Riazzino, CH); Seven Lounge, Beach Lounge (Ascona, CH), Studio 54 (Bellinzona, CH)
Milano (I): Festa della musica 2013, Festival Latinoamericando 2008. Lörrach (D): Minimal Wood; Bellinzona (CH): Rabadan 2006, '08, '11-'13. Many other unofficial open air parties.
Radio Fiume Ticino: Ritmo caliente! (2007-2009), Movida Mastermix (2011)
Born 1977 in Ticino, italian speaking part of Switzerland, Diego Suarez started playing the piano at the age of 11, and took classic piano lessons until he moved to Zurich in 1996. He soon discovered the pleasure of djing: starting with small parties in 1994 and having his first gig in front of 1800 people in 1996 at the Nexus in Bellinzona. In Zurich Diego played in lounges and clubs of different kind. In 2001 he finally had the oppurtunity to mix at 366 minutes of Madonna in the legendary UG club. The party was rated from the newspaper Tages Anzeiger between the Top 5 of the weekend and this was the chance to start beeing resident in the same club at the Knight Rider party series.
Back to Ticino Diego played in almost every club of the region, included events in Milano and the northern part of Italy. In september 2008 he started working as resident of the Cherrymoon floor at Vanilla, the biggest club of the region.
His sound is influenced by funk, disco, house and latin rhythms. Fresh and moving emotions, Diego is looking forward to find the right vibe to make people feel good!
In January 2009 Diego releases “A higher state of elevation” wich reaches number 3 of Juno’s Top Downtempo downloads. The single includes “Bossa and trip”, “Basic elevation” and “My spanish angel”. During 2010 he works with a vocalist on the track “Your choice” that remains unreleased. After a studio break Diego is experimenting new sounds and new releases are planned for this spring/summer.