- 1. Kush - Diederik de Jonge 6.02 1155 plays
- 2. New Red Shoes - Diederik de Jonge 4.27 1091 plays
- 3. You On My Mind - Diederik de Jonge 5.04 753 plays
- 4. Chimichanga - Diederik de Jonge 5.45 929 plays
- 5. Happenstance - Diederik de Jonge 4.41 596 plays
- 6. Sweet Things 4.36 371 plays
- 7. Simple Pleasures 5.03 273 plays
- 8. Affogato 4.35 348 plays
- 9. I Recall (Remix) 5.34 162 plays
- 10. Breezin 5.52 219 plays
- 11. Also Snuck Zarathustra 4.44 195 plays
- 12. Sayan 6.13 148 plays
- 13. Seven - Diederik de Jonge 4.58 949 plays
- 14. Falling - Diederik de Jonge 6.28 429 plays
- SoundClouder Of The Day
- SoundClouder Of The Day
- Odd Times - A group for odd time signatures
- The Celturian
- Collaboration with Michelle Eaton
Thank you for tuning in to my page.
I am always interested in doing bespoke work for movies, TV, websites, etc. Or if you would like to do a remix on any of my tracks, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear how other people interpret my work.
I am also up for any collaborations, so if you have something in mind, please drop me a line.
I like to work in different genres including World (particularly Gamelan fusion), Jazz, Electronic, Ambient and Classical. To this end I have tried to organise my music into sets for those to whom it matters. These include:
Released Albums -
Nothing beats the joy and satisfaction of creating and I hope you find the results of my creations pleasing. As others have noted here on SoundCloud, it is a bit scary putting your most intimate creations up for public inspection. So many thanks to all the great comments and support from my fellow Clouders. It inspires one to persevere and get better at our craft.
I have many different influences in my work from Classical to current. I am also a great believer in melody and beauty in music and so in each piece I try and reflect that.
For those interested, all my music is original in content (unless otherwise noted eg. collaborations). My chosen medium is Logic and a MIDI keyboard. Besides the standard Logic instruments and samples, I also use NI’s Komplete and other NI samples, Korg Legacy Collection and a number of other third party plugins.
I am a recent convert to the concept of 432 Hz tuning and the Cosmic Octave so my recent and future work will be in appropriate tunings for the genre of the piece and the feeling I am trying to generate. I hope you can feel the difference. I will also change any other older tracks I feel that are appropriate and make a note in the description so that you can see how they have been tuned.
Thank you for listening.