- 1. Die Clique - Podcast on Grenades Sept 2014 by Sweet Trade 1.56.50 316 plays
- 2. Die Clique - Podcast On Skulls by Sweet Trade 1.58.57 1773 plays
- 3. Die Clique @ 4 YEARS FEESTGEDRUIS (Fuse 4/1/2014) by Sweet Trade 1.46.56 1873 plays
- 4. Die Clique @ Magdalena Berlin (7-12-13) by Sweet Trade 1.58.44 1725 plays
- 5. Die Clique @ Thé Dansant - Flower Power (Jaurieu, 2013) by Thé Dansant 1.24.06 3402 plays
- 6. Die Clique @ Feaster Decadance (31-03-13) by Sweet Trade 2.04.32 1772 plays
- 7. Die Clique @ Sonntag - Magiq Spiegeltent Antwerp 15-09-13 by Sweet Trade 1.27.38 1096 plays
- 8. Die Clique - The story of the bra with long sleeves by Sweet Trade 1.11.29 1009 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Die Clique's Upcoming Gigs
Sat 02 Aug, 14
Forest Festival, Papegem, Belgium
Sat 02 Aug, 14
KlankGras, Merendree, Belgium
Powered by GigaTools
His passion for electronic music began seven years ago, when house guru Moodymann released his “Shades of Jae”. Overwhelmed by this piece of dance music Die Clique -aka Tom Delabie- bought his first records and he got himself positioned behind the turntables. First, as a house deejay, where he sharpened his mixing skills by playing at local parties organized by friends. But as the years passed by, he more by more got influenced by the enormous wave of tech house and minimal form Germany and the UK. Inspired by these new developments Die Clique gradually changed his style and chose for a more powerful sound.
The musical turn was undoubtedly successful. Meanwhile Die Clique got the opportunity to play at the biggest clubs (Café d’Anvers, La Rocca, Decadance) in Belgium, and this alongside the biggest names in the scene (Marcus Meinhardt, Robag Wruhme, Joris Voorn, Sascha Braemer). Furthermore, he got a residency at the infamous Feestgedruis gatherings and he began to host a new concept at Decadance, called “Youngsters”.
Nowadays it seems that this man and his bag of records are everywhere in Belgium. And there is a reason for that. It’s because Die Clique is armed with distinctive mixing skills, which he combines with a great musical insight and an unseen hunger to spread it throughout the Belgian underground scene.
With this enormous bag of experience and his staggering reputation Die Clique is able to serve you a vivid, diverse and breathtaking night. And as a fully-fledged member of Feestgedruis, he will even goes further. So watch out, because before you have noticed it, he already has turned the party into a dark and sweaty dancing riot.