- 1. Devi - Groovy morning 3.01 36 plays
- 2. Devi - Cookies 4.41 84 plays
- 3. Devi - Monster Hole 3.13 42 plays
- 4. Devi - Ransom 3.47 48 plays
- 5. Devi - Supremancy 3.35 92 plays
- 6. Devi - Signal Problem 3.20 39 plays
- 7. Devi - Ginosai 3.25 56 plays
- 8. Devi - Silk 2.35 87 plays 175.7 BPM
- 9. Devi - Reverse Motion 2.57 86 plays 175.0 BPM
- 10. Devi - Lounging 3.17 96 plays 180.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Hi guys, my name is Devi and I've been producing Drum and bass tracks for aproximately 4 years,on Reason 5.Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
The main reason I started producing music was that I loved LTJ Bukem,DJ Hype and most of the oldschool jungle producers, and also fell in love with newschool jungle, like Tunguska Electronic Music Society's Siberian Jungle albums, Volume 1,2 and 3, and wanted to try my hand at making Drum and Bass my own way. I'm really happy with my attempts from then on, because it's more about my style of D'n'B than their influences.
It's important to find your own style and to imprint it on each of your songs,mostly because it's your trademark and it's original.
My inspiration comes on the spot,all of the time, I just open Reason and let my imagination do its job.
I love to play around in the program,because I always discover new techniques and new ways of making sounds that define my style more and more. It's never about making music, it's always about making music YOUR way. Try to make every song completely different from the other ones while keeping the same vibe and style in all of them. I found that the hardest to achieve,but, through a lot of hours and lots of projects, I finally realised that this could be much more than a hobby.
This is my way of communicating with the world.