Chronophone Presents Bootleg Deluxxe 12 tracks, 1.23.41 Desiree Paris Chronophone on March 28, 2014 11:58
- 1. Skwerl-All Woman(Chronophone Bootleg Deluxxe Remix) 8.27 662 plays
- 2. Robert Owens - Silence (Chronophone Bootleg Deluxxe ) 7.44 534 plays
- 3. Dennis Ferrer -Hey Hey (Chronophone Bootleg Deluxxe) 6.33 534 plays
- 4. Dj T- City Life Feat. Cari Golden ( Soulmate Inc © Remix) 6.22 3072 plays
- 5. Claptone -No Eyes (Chronophone 8 A.M Remix) 5.20 3256 plays
- 6. Shonky,Jennifer Cardini -Tuesday Paranoia (Chronophone 808 Vision Remix) Final edit 6.27 3685 plays
- 7. Chronophone ft Jimi hendrix...The wind cries Mary (8 am edit) 7.20 6361 plays
- Go to track Henrik Schwarz, Ame and Dixon Feat. Derrick L. Carter - Where You At(Chronophone 8 A.m Remix)8. Henrik Schwarz, Ame and Dixon Feat. Derrick L. Carter - Where You At(Chronophone 8 A.m Remix) 6.56 3047 plays
- 9. Loco Dice -Pimp Jackson Is Talking Now(Chronophone Remix) 8.04 3042 plays
- 10. Osunlade -My Reflection ( Chronophone 8 A.M edit) 5.36 3779 plays
- 11. CHRONOPHONE - THE 2ND MOST POPULAR GAME 7.10 3998 plays
- 12. NINA SIMONE-FEELING GOOD(CHRONOPHONE REMIX) 7.38
- Resident Advisor
Desiree Paris was born in Paris in 1974. He is a DJ, producer and activist fan of Detroit techno and Dubtechno.
After having been promoter of Rave Party between 1992 and 1996, he began his career as Dj in 1996 and quickly became multi-resident in many clubs from Paris to Ibiza.He plays through Europe since 1998, the will to compose and his exciting mixes ranging from Deephouse, DeepTech and Techsoul, take him gradually to the world of production.
The year 2007 sounds his debut as producer...
In July 2010, he started his new project "Chronophone", a concept more Dubby, DeepTech and Techsoul and his collaboration in parallel with Mike Anderson..
In 2011, he's quickly spotted by the legend Chez Damier and he released his first album "Come to Dubby" a techno melodic and dubby opus, on Inkfish Records label
In 2012 Chronophone makes its debuts on the famous New Yorker labels Nite Grooves and Street King with his "Voce de Sa Trincha" a celestial incantation for the sound Minimal Deep and Tech served with the Parisian sophisticated touch...
Autumn, 2012, he crosses an upper level by being selected by one of the founding fathers of the Techno movement, Derrick May for his compilation "Beyond the Dance 4" Transmat Records and joined the great and historic Detroit label...
In 2013 , Chronophone surpasses himself in the creation of sexy atmospheres and melodiques, in flavor minimalists were influenced by his passion for the sound made in Motorcity..Francois K ,for his Masters Series Compilation on Renaissance Recordings,selected his "Eiffel in love"
2014 he becomes the new A&R Manager of Organik Rec, label based in Geneva
Chronophone releases also on many labels, remixes ,tracks and e.p
his music is available on :
Transmat Rec / King Street Rec / Nite Grooves Rec/ Street King Rec / Balance Rec / KMS(forthcoming) Digital Void(forthcoming) / KGBeats(forthcoming) - USA
Rawax Rec / Houseworx Rec/ Shiva Audio Rec - Germany
Renaissance Rec / Win Rec / Artform Rec(forthcoming) / Urban Dubz(forthcoming) / Crosstech Rec - U.K
Irma Rec / Sun Generation Rec/ Jambalay Rec - Italy
Delicious Beatz Rec / High Seven Rec / Chronophone Rec - France
Subwax Bcn Rec / Tainted Buddah Rec - Spain
Ayeko Rec / Organik Rec - Switzerland
Inrichmint Rec - South Africa / Inkfish Rec - Sweden
Deepna Rec - Argentina / Freitag Rec - N.L