- 1. Dephonix - Shut 'Em Down 3.00 316 plays
- 2. Dephonix - Dirty Harry 2.37 159 plays
- 3. Dephonix - Ghost Machine 1.57 207 plays
- 4. Dephonix - 7th High 2.46 216 plays
- 5. Dephonix - Master Of The Moog 2.44 249 plays
- 6. Dephonix - Its Too Late 2.05 284 plays
- 7. Dephonix - Something Has Got To Change 2.58 299 plays
- 8. Dephonix - Everybody Wants To Be Somebody (Lisas Oral Surgery Mix) 2.54 294 plays
- 1. Dephonix - Love Comes Quickly 2.11 319 plays
- 2. Dephonix - Would You See Me 2.43 308 plays
- 3. Dephonix - Heartbreak Interlude (Sunshine After The Rain) 3.38 175 plays
- 4. Dephonix - When I Think About 4.21 174 plays
Dephonix has been immersed in electronic music since childhood. Clubber for 20 years, DJ & Vocalist for 10 years, promoter, internet radio station owner, digital label manager & more recently producer. With interests spanning many styles of music & projects reaching a global audience. Dephonix has received kudos from all areas of the dance music scene & requests to DJ all over the world.
At aged 4 Dephonix had a record player & an eclectic pile of records. A large serving of Hip Hop, Acid House, mainstream Pop & Rock dished up daily during the formative years had her hooked on dance music, and by her early teens Dephonix was going to nightclubs and listening to breakbeat hardcore. With a love for everything electronic her style encompasses every genre of electronic dance music, making her the UK's most versatile female DJ. DnB, House - all elements, Hardcore, Jungle, Electro, Disco, Hip Hop, Hard House, Prog Trance, Dubstep, Breakbeat Hardcore, Garage, Breakz, Acid House/Rave, Hard Trance/Hard Dance.
2013 sees Dephonix continuing to work non-stop with studio time producing tracks, a steady flow of vocal work, event promotion & DJ bookings.