- 1. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Flawless (Fireworks E.P) 7.08 282 plays
- 2. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - driven (Fireworks E.P) 8.09 132 plays
- 3. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Shanghai (Fireworks E.P) 6.44 87 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. Oz Romita - Pumping (Dennis Hercules remix) 6.23 1303 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Dennis Hercules - Bassground (housepark records) 7.14 320 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Oz Romita - Rolling (Dennis Hercules Latin Remix) 8.40 702 plays
- 4. Oz Romita - All Night Long (Dennis hercules Latin mix) 7.03 567 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. Oz Romita - Shaking (dennis Hercules Latin Remix) 8.13 171 plays
- 6. Oz Romita - Shaking (dennis Hercules Latin Remix) 8.13 601 plays
- 7. Oz Romita Sputnik -(Dennis Hercules shufflemix) 8.09 436 plays
- 8. Dennis Hercules & Bart Bass - Oh baby (Hercules Mix) 6.58 1333 plays
- 9. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - The Bada Bing (Dennis Hercules Remix ) 7.10 176 plays 126.0 BPM
- 10. Tijuana - Manu Chao (Dennis Hercules & Bart Bass remix) 6.01 701 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. Oz Romita - Let the Dj Feel ya - (Dennis hercules Latin remix) 7.06 455 plays 126.0 BPM
Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Lost & Found EP (White Island Records) 3 tracks, 22.25 Dennis Hercules on March 28, 2012 15:58
- 1. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Lost (Original) (Lost & Found EP) (White Island Records) 8.23 212 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Found (Original) (Lost & Found EP) (White Island Records) 6.21 89 plays 126.0 BPM
- Go to track Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Roadmonster (Original) (Lost & Found EP) (White Island Records)3. Oz Romita & Dennis Hercules - Roadmonster (Original) (Lost & Found EP) (White Island Records) 7.41 99 plays 126.0 BPM
Dennis Hercules - Double Feeling EP (Expanded Records) 3 tracks, 22.25 Dennis Hercules on March 28, 2012 14:43
- 1. Dennis Hercules - blazer (original) (double feeling EP) (Expanded Records) 7.41 387 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Dennis Hercules - Double Feeling (original) (Expanded Records) 6.44 322 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Dennis Hercules - Tonight (original) (Expanded records) 8.00 528 plays 126.0 BPM
DENNIS HERCULES feat B-SENSUAL - IM A WOMAN EP 4 tracks, 29.07 Dennis Hercules on February 28, 2012 12:07
DENNIS HERCULES THE SOULSHAKER!!
Dennis Hercules from Amsterdam, The Netherlands;
Dennis works as a DJ, producer, singer-song writer and graphic designer.
He started playing the piano at the age of seven and soon he performed at Church recitals, musicals and school performances. When he turned 15 he bought his first turntables and started producing music and mixing his own tracks. He has never looked back as he continued to perfect his craft. His brothers and sisters introduced him to the House Music scene, where they went to house parties all over the country. Dennis fell in love with this world of entertainment. He started organizing events, producing different styles of music and performing as a DJ at various parties, which led him to find his own music style.
2004 visual design and music always had a strong pull on him. During his time at the Graphic Design Academy he had his course at the design company, BG magazine where he learned a lot about music. They made designs for some of the hottest music related organization like Party-scene, Your-scene, Diesel U Music, Ace bookings, Believers, Sinners ,TGIF and FFWD to name a few.
Always reaching for higher ground, Dennis Hercules graduated from the SAE Institute Amsterdam in 2006 with a major in electronic music production degree under his belt.
His career really took off when he played at the Loveland Festival 09'
DASAV (dance and sport against violence) was an experience of a life time. Working with a charity and big artists made him understood the meaning & power of music more than ever. Business, communication, and organization wise DASAV took him in and Dennis became one of the family. In 2011 He started working at Panama Night club as a graphic designer and soon became resident DJ at one of the hottest clubs in Amsterdam, where he played at major parties, like Defected in the House, Dirty Dutch, Soul Heaven, Glamsterdam, Madhouse and Turn Up The Bass. And played with DJ's like: The Shapeshifters, Sander Kleinenberg, Pendulum, Gregor Salto, Hardwell, DJ Jean. Even though Dennis knows about design and entourage, he played a lot on fashion parties, with Johnny de Mol, Dennis van der Geest, Faja Lourens and Bart Bass, His passion & drive for music still persisted that dates were booked to work in the studio, so he can improve his DJ skills and produce massive tracks. Nowadays the critics are very enthusiastic about his style of music, which is a combination of Latin-house / disco-house / Tech-House
Summer of 2011, Dennis Made his First Release. Many labels where Interested. And In 2012 Dennis made a remix for Oz 'Pumpin' that hit nr.1 on DJ Tunes in the House Charts. Constantly staying busy and increasing his catalog, he likes to collaborate and work with musicians, up and coming singers and rappers on remix. Being on the verge of a success as a producer, DJ and composer in that same month he hit No.1 in DJ tunes an EP made with singer B-sensual all of these tracks were released on albums with names such with Armin van Buuren, Fedde Le grand, Far East Movement, ATB, DJ Chus. Dennis is making music for labels all around the globe in the house scene. Continues to perform as a Resident DJ on a weekly basis such at Dante, Feijoa, Monte Christo, Herengracht, on Thursdays and on Friday nights. And Playing often with Joshua Tree on sax at Clubs, Restaurants, Festivals and big Events, like Sneakers Muzik, Leiden Culinair, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Amsterdam Rai.
2013 Dennis is getting well known by DJ’s and producers. found some great Dutch labels Having continieous releases at White Ilsand records in Barcelona, House park Records in Rome and Soulsift Music in New York. The USA is already a step closer due to his connections in ETS Entertainment Network. ET Stone CEO/President, noticed Dennis in 2005 as a young and ambitious young man with a bright future. “It’s not often that you meet a young person that knows that they are meant for something great, and also have the drive to get there. But Dennis was different; he was soft spoken and yet projected confidence in his talent.”
with ETS Entertainment Network That is a conglomerate of companies such as NAFP Records, SugarWater Publishing and Etched in Stone, Based in The Netherlands, and has an office in the States, Dennis Hercules get the platform to release music independently worldwide and promotion and marketing globally.
The future for Dennis Hercules looks bright, Dennis brings more Live music in his productions and piano lessons in Latin/ Salsa and Pop Music gives him more focus to Sing and write. His ambition is to produce more music & videos, write more songs and to become a more global & established DJ and Producer. Dennis Hercules the Soul Shaker.