Deficit & Peak - The Watchmen / Eternum - AM8D006 - 13/10/14 2 tracks, 3.33 Deficit (AutomAte) on June 10, 2014 20:43
- 1. Deficit & Peak - The Watchmen - forthcoming AutomAte Deep 13/10/14 1.45 63 plays
- 2. Deficit - Eternum - forthcoming AutomAte Deep 13/10/14 1.47 364 plays
Deficit & Wreckless - Hard Light Remix / Alchemy - AutomAte 5/5/14 2 tracks, 5.29 Deficit (AutomAte) on March 29, 2014 12:21
- 1. Wreckless - Hard Light (Deficit Remix) - forthcoming AutomAte 5/5/14 2.48 67 plays
- 2. Deficit & Wreckless - Alchemy - forthcoming AutomAte 5/5/14 2.41 153 plays
- 1. DBR UK - Bushy (Deficit remix) - Free Giveaway @ 1000 AutomAte Followers 6.07 251 plays
- 2. Deficit & Tracksuit Mafia - Hustle (freebie) 5.50 410 plays 170.0 BPM
- 3. Survival&SilentWitness - Fletcher (Deficit Remix) 5.57 74 plays
- 4. Black Sun Empire & Nymfo - 'Kempi' (DX Machina Remix) 6.20 438 plays
- 1. BlackDub Mix - Oct 2013 57.28 68 plays
- 2. Hard Bass Dealers Podcast 066 - Deficit (24/05/2013) 1.32.08 267 plays
- 1. DX Machina - Blind Fear (unsigned, clip) 3.06 70 plays
- 2. Black Sun Empire & Nymfo - 'Kempi' (DX Machina Remix) 6.20 438 plays
- 3. DX Machina - U Robot (Soundcloud freebie) 5.33 359 plays
- AutomAte website & podcast
- DX Machina (Collaborations with Esion)
- AutomAte label & podcast on Soundcloud
- DrumAndBassMovement forum
I grew up around Southampton/Portsmouth on a diet of Madness, hip-hop, metal and dnb. I've been DJing since 2002 and producing since 2010. I've lived in London since 2005. I've played various venues round London, Bristol, Southampton & Portsmouth including Hidden, Rhythm Factory, Basement 45, Timbuk2, Blue Mountain and The Registry and I've held down weekly radio shows on Rude FM and Intense Radio. I love producing music and I value all feedback, good or bad as long as it's constructive. I also collaborate with Esion under the name DX Machina
I co-run the AutomAte DnB family of digital labels, including AutomAte, AutomAte Deep and AutomAte Tech. AutomAte aims to bring you the best in edgy drum & bass, aimed square at the dancefloor, from rising stars to established artists, from chunky steppers to dark rollers and all manner of other fancy-ticklers. The parent label has already chalked up Radio 1 airplay from Friction, support from Drum & Bass Arena and has caught the attention of more DJs than you could shake a stick-insect at. If it deserves a place in the my record bag, it lives here.
The Deep label aims to put the warmth back into drum & bass with a range of deep, eclectic, inspirational music, influenced by anything from the Far East to South America and everything in between. AutomAte Deep will be launched in early 2013 and has already picked up Radio 1 airplay from Nihal plus support from Raiden, EBK, Morphy, The Untouchables, Mental Forces, J Robinson, Ortokore, Philth, Stunna, Marukomu, Dexta & Mauoq (Diffrent Music).
The Tech label showcases a variety of gritty drum & bass music, from amen tracks and heavy-steppers to neuro and hardcore styles. We like it grimy with a slight attitude problem and an infectious groove. Supporters include DJ Hype, Bailey, Kenny Ken, Dose, Raiden, Nu:Tone, EBK, June Miller, Inside Info, Gremlinz, Stranjah, Chris Su, Zero-T, Nyx, Amoss, NC-17, Fade, The Risky (Drum & Bass Arena), Billion (Fathom Audio), Arclight, John Rolodex, Phil Hustle, Hyroglifics, Neve, Concrete, Bad Education, Cursa, AbleDanger and more.
Check out the podcast:
on the iTunes Store (Search for 'AutomAte dnb') or on the AutomAte DnB Soundcloud.
We aim to release a podcast every couple of months, featuring a variety of established and up&coming artists that we find inspiring. The best way to keep up with the podcast is to subscribe. If you dont use iTunes, go to www.automatednb.co.uk, look down the right hand side and click the 'RSS 2.0' icon. If you need it, our RSS feed is http://automatednb.podOmatic.com/rss2.xml
We've taken over a drum & bass dnb forum / website and will be slowly breathing new life into it. We intend to move the site towards being more content-based, meaning exclusive mixes, tunes, discounts, give-aways and competitions, as well as being a go-to place for events, radio, podcasts, tunes, advice and banter. Podcasts and the forthcoming record label will provide exciting opportunities for DJs and producers alike. For the promoters amongst you, we'll be looking at ways to increase site traffic and get your info out to more people. Come and join the party at http://www.drumandbassmovement.com
Why won't my DAMN FEET STAY STILL?