- 1. Glenn Gregory feat. Lifford Shillingford - Don't Hurt Nobody (Original Mix) 3.00 161 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. Glenn Gregory feat. Lifford Shillingford - Don't Hurt Nobody (Ricky Pellegrino Remix) 3.00 395 plays
- 3. Glenn Gregory feat. Lifford Shillingford - Don't Hurt Nobody (Zakem Remix) 3.00 299 plays 0.0 BPM
- 4. Glenn Gregory feat. Lifford Shillingford - Don't Hurt Nobody (Elektroschneider Remix) 3.00 314 plays
- 5. Glenn Gregory feat. Lifford Shillingford - Don't Hurt Nobody (Deep Dub Instrumental) 3.00 141 plays 0.0 BPM
- 1. Tabula Rasa - After Everything (Original Mix) 3.00 202 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. Tabula Rasa - After Everything (Groove Salvation Remix) 3.00 91 plays 0.0 BPM
- 3. Tabula Rasa - After Everything (ATOMiiK Remix) 3.00 54 plays 0.0 BPM
- 4. Tabula Rasa - After Everything (Instrumental Mix) 3.00 52 plays 0.0 BPM
- Deeptown Music
- Resident Advisor
- Deeptown Music at Beatport
- Deeptown Music at Traxsource
- Deeptown Traxx at Beatport
- Deeptown Music Merchandise Shop
- Resident Advisor
- Deeptown Traxx at Traxsource
*** DEMO POLICY ***:
Quick note: Dear Artists and Producers, because of the amount of demos in our Inbox and the fact that the new design from Soundcloud isn't very helpful for getting your unreleased music, please don't share it directly anymore thru Soundcloud!
Best way to send us your demo is using a Soundcloud private link by e-mail to: email@example.com
- only full tracks 320 kBit
- only unsigned tracks
- only tracks you have the rights to release them
- and at least ONLY in the Genres Soulful House, House and Deep House ! Other genres get no listen !
Be patient, some times it took a bit longer till we get back to you !
Deeptown Music is an independent record label based in Switzerland, which has set a goal to publish high quality Deep and Soulful House music. Unlike many traditional record companies, Deeptown Music decided to ride the digital wave from day one. In an industry that is becoming increasingly dominated by downloads it was a clear that this was the route to take. Not only would it cut many inherent costs but open a range of platforms to markets that would not otherwise have access to a new unknown label.
It all began before 2007, which the founding members have been already well-known with each other. This innovative thinking is typical of Deeptown Music. Its founding members are all specialised in various different areas of the business, from Promotions to Web design, from investments to industry contacts. Any part of the business relationship was covered so that the young company could meet the same level of professionalism, as larger and long-established record companies.
But of course, Deeptown Music was not set up just with business in mind – far from it – the founding reason for this label is simple….
…. “For the love of House Music”
Many successes, including the world-famous hit “I Get Deep” by DJ Le Roi and Roland Clark, or Esposito & Held “Warning You,” Roberto De Carlo’s “It’s All On You” and other pearls House was published since then.
In 2011, a new team around Danny Coleman took over the operating line, as the founding members wanted to use more as chairman. This was followed by new House blockbusters such as “Watch Out” by Markus Lerch & Markus Welter, “Show Me The Way” by Dj Le Baron as well as BBwhite’s “Dancing” to name a few.
Alongside, the sub-label “Deeptown Traxx” was founded in the summer of 2012, which has focused more on Deep House publications. Another highlight came towards the end of 2012, as Deepwown Music were asked if they want to make a compilation of the 20th anniversary by 2 Akt in Zurich, where the monthly Deeptown Music Night takes place.
Deeptown Music is constantly working to release quality music and also to promote new and already known artists.
True to the maxim ….
It’s …. Deeptown baby!
For Licensing, remix request or other things: