And As We Charged The Heavens, You Held My Hand And Sighed 13 tracks, 1.09.06 Deccan Traps on January 27, 2012 14:35
- 1. (momenta) 1.12 131 plays
- 2. How Can We Go On? 6.03 265 plays
- 3. And as we charged the heavens you held my hand and sighed 6.04 88 plays
- 4. Cuts 6.12 80 plays
- 5. Bound 6.34 108 plays
- 6. Abroad By Night 10.07 95 plays
- 7. From Dust 5.36 68 plays
- 8. (maintain) 1.00 44 plays
- 9. Hang 5.37 84 plays
- 10. Molten 5.45 206 plays
- 11. The Space Between The Days 5.53 96 plays
- 12. Theory of Clocks 6.59 112 plays
- 13. (exclusion) 1.59 46 plays
My name is Neil and i'm currently living in a small village called Emneth in the Norfolk countryside.
I make downtempo/electronic/experimental music. I've always been musical, starting with the usual recorder playing in primary school but soon moving on to the cello at eight.
This lasted a couple of years until i started to get into punk and metal. After growing tired of trying to play Pretty Vacant and Ace of Spades on a cello i started to bug
my dad to get me a guitar. Eventually he came home from work one day with an ancient guitar and amp which he'd bought from one of his friends, starting me off on an obsession with music.
Between then and now my musical horizons have broadened hugely, and although i still listen to guitar music i find myself artistically drawn towards electronic styles.