EASTERN CHRONICLE — Behind the Sessions: The Making of EASTERN CHRONICLE 6 tracks, 1.48.15 Deane Ogden on March 22, 2013 21:55
- 1. EASTERN CHRONICLE: Behind the Sessions — "Jeyda" 7.41 131 plays
- 2. EASTERN CHRONICLE: Behind the Sessions — "Radio Mumbai" 9.34 402 plays
- 3. EASTERN CHRONICLE: Behind the Sessions — "Temple Of Heaven" 8.04 221 plays
- 4. EASTERN CHRONICLE: Behind the Sessions — "Dhompe Dhompe" 6.03 653 plays
- 5. EASTERN CHRONICLE: Behind the Sessions — "The Monsoon Song" 3.37 201 plays
- 6. A Conversation with Deane Ogden — The Audio Spotlight 1.13.14 428 plays
EASTERN CHRONICLE is available worldwide now! — http://store.deaneogden.com
My name is Deane Ogden.
I'm an American recording artist, film/TV/video game composer, and session and live drummer. I'm currently releasing my very first non-score solo project in 20+ years, a conceptual world music crossover record called EASTERN CHRONICLE (http://bit.ly/DO-EC). Some of my feature film credits include The Hit List (Sony Pictures), The Way Home (Lionsgate), Dreams on Spec (documentary), and Surrogates (Touchstone Pictures), and I've written music for franchises such as ABC Sports' "Monday Night Football", Discovery's "Exploration with Richard Wiese", CBS' "Intercontinental Poker Championship", and the 2008 Beijing and 2012 London Olympic telecasts on NBC.
As an international speaker and author, I speak to Creatives on the convergence of art and business and the strategies behind building a thriving and profitable creative enterprise as an artist.
I'm the founder and editor-in-chief of http://SCOREcastOnline.com, the popular online consortium of worldwide film music and post-production professionals. I also administer a full-scale international television music library that supplies numerous programs in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia.