- 1. Dead Pigeon - Big Smile Riddim 6.05 196 plays 150.0 BPM
- 2. Solo Pigeon - Das Gespenst 3/4 & 4/4 Time Signature (Free Download) 5.34 93 plays
- 3. Dead Pigeon - Sunrise (Work in Progress) 4.41 133 plays
- 1. Papaphone - Fading Now (H5N1 Strain) Free Download 5.36 131 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Papaphone - Ecobofak 4.17 122 plays
- 1. Dead Pigeon - Pigeon Riddim (Voxless) 5.55 90 plays 135.0 BPM
- 2. Dead Pigeon - Pigeon Riddim (Rollerz) Free Download 4.30 92 plays 180.0 BPM
- 3. Dead Pigeon - Pigeon Riddim (Death Step) 5.46 95 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Dead Pigeon - Pigeon Riddim (Original Dub) Free Download 6.25 110 plays 124.43 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Created to provide a collective title for collaborating artists to release their alternative styles/genres. The project title represents the view of 'anti-pigeonholing'. The original idea of the project was a sound system and club night, this idea may still happen one day, however for now the project is geared towards music production and potentially a record label without genre specifics.
A great deal of inspiration for the project came from watching 'What About Me? - 1 Giant Leap' by Duncan Bridgeman and Jamie Catto. The majority of the tracks are blended into a 4/4-beat, with the polyrhythmic ethnical elements arranged around the centric pulse. This truely unique audio/visual project is a must see, this film alone inspired the dream that would eventually bridge genres and global sounds into live and/or DJ-centric performances, delivered through high quality, high power sound systems alongside visual arts.
To be continued...
Mark 'Erbalist' Spence (Bass)
Ryan 'Wreck-up' Lewis (Beats and Productions)
Steve 'Algzilla' Alger (Guitar)
Other Jam Projects...
Papaphone - Fading Now (H5N1 Strain) by Dead Pigeon
Papaphone - Ecobofak by Dead Pigeon