- 1. I'd Like To Know Where The Yellowstone Goes 2.41 350 plays
- 2. Horses 2.33 109 plays
- 3. Drifters Theme 3.10 129 plays
- 4. Spoon River 3.54 102 plays
- 5. Piano Tunnel 2.44 72 plays
- 6. Subdued 2.07 64 plays
- 7. Acoustic Folk Theme 4.48 133 plays
- 8. Sparse and Sad Piano 2.06 110 plays
- 9. Incidental 1 1.04 76 plays
- 10. Incidental 2 1.46 114 plays
- 11. Incidental 3 0.48 270 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
I am a multi-intrumentalist composer and producer who has worked in the alternative folk/ country genre releasing three self-produced albums under the name Demis CousCous. I am now focussing primarily on soundtrack work. My current work revolves around folk-esque chamber tinted acoustic/orchestral compositions and songs. I am available for commissioned soundtrack work. Most recently released screen work was Where The Yellowstone Goes directed by Hunter Weeks. You can find me hidden away on a few production libraries too.
If you are interested in working with me on any projects please email email@example.com