- 1. Dayni & Kenobi - Junkanoo (Translation Rec.) 2.24 56 plays
- 2. Dayni - Extinction (Dutty Audio) 2.05 374 plays
- 3. Konfront.Audio & Dayni - Moody Floor (Citrus Recordings) 2.08 211 plays
- 4. Konfront.Audio & Dayni - Pathfinder (Delta9) 2.36 209 plays
- 5. Dayni & Kyrad - Swiss Bliss EP - Beatalistics Rec 7.32 193 plays
- 6. Dayni - Terrible Mystery - Translation Recordings 1.36 121 plays
- 7. Dayni - Fierce Battle - Translation Recordings - FREE DOWNLOAD 5.33 139 plays
- 8. Dayni feat. Squawk - Hospital Road - Beatalistics Rec 1.50 152 plays
- 9. Dayni - Unreality Dub - Beatalistics Rec 1.51 120 plays
- 10. Dayni - Different Style - Under the Umbrella 2.02 99 plays
- 11. Dayni - It Doesn't Matter - Under the Umbrella 1.18 68 plays
- 12. Dayni - Nothing Will Change - Translation Recordings 1.36 84 plays
- 13. Dayni - Anomalies - Beatalistics Rec (CLIP) 1.28 192 plays
- 14. Dayni - Argon - Beatalistics Rec (CLIP) 1.50 151 plays
- 15. Dayni - Last Chapter - Beatalistics Rec. 1.29 113 plays
- 16. Kyrad, Dayni & MC Fava - Isolation (CLIP) Urban Chemistry 2.25 477 plays
- 1. Dayni - The Bizness - Sept 2013 1.16.26 139 plays
- 2. Dayni - BOA Luzern - April 2005 1.01.39 86 plays
- 3. Dayni - Promomix - MUTE.15 - 03.01.2013 58.17 114 plays
- 4. Dayni - Guestmix Translation Show - Bassdrive Radio 31.12.2012 1.04.14 106 plays
- 5. Codeshaper B2B Dayni - Translation Recordings Mix - October 2012 59.48 63 plays
- 6. Dayni b2b Squawk - Soundz Old Vinyl 1.03.59 77 plays
- 7. Dayni - The Bizness - 2011 1.12.07 181 plays
- 8. Dayni - Hive Club - 14.01.2011 1.58.35 178 plays
After having been on the road as a Dj for over 10 years, Dayni eventually found himself drawn to the studio around 4 years ago.
Over the years he has played countless sets at events across Switzerland and hosted a local radio show (Radio 3Fach) in Luzern, Switzerland.
In 2006 Dayni secured himself third place in the pro-Dj voting on the drum and bass forum dogsonacid – right behind the big guns Andy C and Dj Friction.
He quickly found a helping friend for studio sessions with Kyrad, who inspired and tought him valuable production techniques.
He invested a great deal of time and effort into getting to grips with the ins and outs of music production and has finally arrived where he feels comfortable with his output in the studio.
With initial releases on Beatlastics and Translation Records under his belt, other lables have started to pay attention to his output more recently.
The new track on the next Dutty Audio EP can be considered a sign of what is yet to come from Dayni in the future.
His passion for drum and bass remains massive and it will surely remain that way for a long time to come.