- 1. EarToGround Records ETG008 - X PROJECTS pt1 - Dax J/Gareth Wild/Secluded/Ø [Phase] by EarToGround Records 11.54 2539 plays
- 2. From The Grave_(LDNwht) by Dax J 5.58 516 plays
- 3. Deeply Rooted 043 - Dax J by Dax J 9.38 2451 plays
- 4. Dax J - Delusions Of Morality EP - Unknown Territory by Dax J 11.47 1731 plays
- 5. Dax J - La Haine EP (Samples) WCR002 by Weekend_Circuit 16.00 1689 plays
- 6. MONNOM BLACK 001 - Dax J -Dreamscape EP by Monnom Black 9.59 1733 plays
- 7. EarToGround Records 007 - 'Villains EP' preview by EarToGround Records 10.02 1844 plays 131.3 BPM
- 8. EarToGround Records - ETG005 - 'Revok Ep' - Preview by EarToGround Records 5.30 906 plays 130.2 BPM
- 9. EarToGround Records, ETG 001 preview clips. by EarToGround Records 4.46 928 plays
- 10. Dax J - Breakage (Sleaze Records) by Dax J 7.36 375 plays
- 11. Dax J - Tremor EP [AFFIN 125] by Dax J 10.45 523 plays
- 12. Dax J - Dreamscape | Monnom Black 001 by Dax J 3.49 690 plays
- 1. RYC Podcast 061 | Dax J by Reclaim Your City 1.05.51 2101 plays
- 2. Invite's Choice Podcast 143 - Dax J by Invite 1.32.54 3854 plays
- Download track Go to track Dax J @ Die Vogel - Buenos Aries, Argentina - 25.01.13 (Die Vogel Podcast 001)3. Dax J @ Die Vogel - Buenos Aries, Argentina - 25.01.13 (Die Vogel Podcast 001) by Dax J 1.32.17 1477 plays
- 4. Dax J @ CLR Warehouse Party London - 22 11 2012 by Dax J 1.32.25 1204 plays
- 5. Dax J - Spring 2012 Mix by Dax J 2.00.07 764 plays
- Download track Go to track Dax J & Chris Stanford LIVE on RINSE FM 106.8 EarToGround Techno Show (Feb 2012)6. Dax J & Chris Stanford LIVE on RINSE FM 106.8 EarToGround Techno Show (Feb 2012) by Dax J 1.49.44 402 plays
- 7. EarToGround Podcast 04 - Dax J by Dax J 1.33.29 1226 plays
- 8. Dax J recorded live @ Musikbunker, Germany - June 2014 by Monnom Black 1.30.51 3233 plays
FOR BOOKINGS - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Music Page - Dax J
Deeply Rooted, Mindtrip, EarToGround Records, Monnom Black, Sleaze Records, Fondation Sonore
Forward thinking, London born artist Dax J, is at the helm of cutting edge music constantly striving to push the boundaries of audio manipulation into new areas unexplored.
Label owner of “Monnom Black”, one of the 3 founding members of “EarToGround Records” and releases on seminal labels such as Deeply Rooted House, Mindtrip, Sleaze and Fondation Sonore. Dax has seen his music remixed by some of the scenes biggest artists from the likes of Ryan Elliott & Jonas Kopp to Mark Broom and Phase.
Dedicated to pushing underground music, Dax teamed up with label partner Chris Stanford to create the first release on EarToGround Records, the Programm EP in 2011. It saw notable remixes from the likes of Shifted and Truss. Released on vinyl only it was an instant success and completely sold out. Since then Dax has continued to release original material for the label alongside partners Chris and Gareth Wild.
In 2013 Dax went on to start his own imprint “Monnom Black” a vinyl only project that has seen music from artists across the globe establishing Dax’s ideal of techno. On launch it gained huge support from the scene and has become a successful go to label for high quality techno.
As a DJ, Dax J is known for his raw and powerful sets, he’s played at every club & warehouse worth mentioning in his hometown London whilst also been seen playing across Europe & South America at various clubs and events from the likes of Space in Ibiza, Exit festival in Serbia to Cocoliche in Buenos Aries. His techno sound reflects his early roots of pirate radio and underground raves.
Dax grew up listening to the UK sounds of jungle, drum n bass and garage. Being heavily influenced by the likes of Goldie and Bad Company, his love for the underground meant he soon started dj’ing on pirate radios at an early age of 15 whilst he was still at school. He became an avid vinyl collector buying from his local record store “Black Market” on a weekly basis whilst at the same time producing and crafting his sound. His first vinyl releases would come in 2005 on old Jungle labels like Mickey Finn’s “Urban Takeover” under alias “Dangerous” and his own imprint back then “Xplicit Sound.” Following on from this Dax went on to discover the sounds of techno during one summer spent in Ibiza. From this point on his passion for cutting edge 4 by 4 beats took over but the old jungle influences are still heard today in his dj sets and productions.
His past and current music have earned Dax plays from some of the most respected names in underground dance music as well as receiving BBC Radio 1 airplay. Degree educated in Music Technology and running his own studio in East London Dax J also works as an in demand sound and mastering engineer. With a stack of music set to be released and a busy gig schedule over the rest of the year the future is looking bright for the UK artist.