- Erik Hassle - Pathetic (Chrome Sparks Remix) Artwork erikhassle on July 14, 2014 17:1154873 Plays56 Comments2096 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.12
- Machinedrum - Want Me Artwork Adult Swim Singles on June 12, 2014 15:45165308 Plays168 Comments4666 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.28
- FE038: Jonas Rathsman - Hope I'm Wrong Artwork FRENCH EXPRESS on March 10, 2014 19:00163668 Plays231 Comments6048 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.52
- Whatever You Need Artwork Moon Boots on June 04, 2014 15:38341520 Plays308 Comments11456 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.37
- Dana Bergquist @ Love Potion, Clarion Sign (18.05.14) Artwork Love Potion on May 19, 2014 13:354857 Plays63 Comments229 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.02.54
- AlunaGeorge - Superstar (Cosmo's Midnight x Lido Remix) Artwork Cosmo's Midnight on June 03, 2014 02:36773340 Plays544 Comments23028 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.36
- Rice Rain Artwork Cashmere Cat on March 08, 2014 20:10837207 Plays873 Comments24130 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.25
I began my musical journey at the age of two when my father put me behind the black and white keys of the piano. Dad served as teacher the early years before I went on to classical training. By the age of seven I had my first meeting with a synthesizer and I immediately fell in love with the weird sounds that came out of it. Two years later I got my hands on a porta-studio (a 4-channel tape recorder) and I immediately started to produce my own music. And from there I went on to working with computers such as C-64, AMIGA and ATARI.
My professional career started back in 1994 when I teamed up with Robin Söderman and formed Antiloop. The band is a household name in the Scandinavian club circuits and following the success of our debut album, "LP", the name spread fast across the global underground network with cuts such as "In My Mind", “Beauty and the Beast” and "Trespasser" fast becoming classics and crossing over in numerous European territories. Most of the Antiloop singles have positioned themselves at the #1 spot in the Scandinavian dance charts. Two Grammy awards (Best Club/Dance Album 1998 – LP) (Best Club/Dance Album 2001 – Fastlane People), six Swedish Dance Music awards, numerous gold and platinum records is proof that Antiloop made a huge impact on the scene.
Recently I have been paving my own way releasing tracks on my own labels Tolerant and West Recordings with tracks like "Hello Piano" being licensed to Mistake Music alongside a remix from Sebastien Leger. "The Hideout" was also a huge success for both myself and Tolerant and made it to the top 10 on several sales charts including beatport's. Lately the buzz has been about my work with Ida Engberg with tracks like "Giant from Niburu" (Get Physical), "Supercluster" (Pickadoll) and "Abataka".