David Shaw and The Beat / The Jackal 3 tracks, 22.36 David Shaw and The Beat on September 22, 2012 14:52
- 1. David Shaw and The Beat - The Jackal (Original) 5.35 3328 plays
- 2. David Shaw and The Beat - The Jackal (Pulp Disco and the Outcasts Remix) 8.36 2080 plays
- 3. David Shaw and The Beat - The Jackal (Massimiliano Pagliara Remix) 8.24 1637 plays
David Shaw and The Beat / Infected***PREVIEW*** 3 tracks, 4.30 David Shaw and The Beat on February 23, 2012 13:38
- 1. David Shaw and The Beat - Infected (Original) ***PREVIEW*** 1.30 2720 plays 96.0 BPM
- 2. David Shaw and The Beat - Infected (A JD Twitch Optimo Mix) ***PREVIEW*** 1.30 1348 plays 96.0 BPM
- 3. David Shaw and The Beat - Infected (Max Pask Rmx) ***PREVIEW*** 1.30 1170 plays 105.0 BPM
- 1. Dombrance_The Witch_David Shaw And The Beat Rmx 7.08 1352 plays
- 2. Enola_On The Ground_David Shaw And The Beat Rmx 6.36 468 plays
- 3. Slove_Flash_Siskid's Poppers Version 6.39 3364 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Jonny Cruz_Street Disco feat. Cardona_Siskid's Boy Remix 7.50 2085 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Etienne Daho_Amoureux Solitaires_Siskid's Sunset Version_Extended Mix 7.06 27722 plays 116.0 BPM
- 6. Aswefall_Fun Is Dead_Siskid's April Skies Version 7.10 1793 plays 118.0 BPM
- 7. Paris_The Cross Over_Siskid's Lush Version 7.20 2135 plays 94.0 BPM
- 8. we are Enfant Terrible_Wild Child_Siskid's We Are The Beautiful Version 6.14 1376 plays 120.0 BPM
- 9. Pimp Pomp Pump_Pimp's Love_Siskid rmx 8.35 1285 plays
- 10. Telepopmusik_Ghost Girl_Siskid rmx 7.06 1602 plays
Born and raised in Manchester, David Shaw is today based in France. His cultural duality has had a profound influence on his music, and allowed him to create an original identity somewhere between techno and indie, he, who never wanted to choose between guitars and machines.
As producer, writer/composer and performer, he has distinguished himself on the independent scene through various projects such as his own : Siskid (Initial Cuts, Meant Records), Animal Machine (Meant Records) and collaborations : Blackstrobe with Arnaud Rebotini and Ivan Smagghe (Beggars Banquet).
He has now moved on with his new project, David Shaw and The Beat, and after two singles, "Infected" and "The Jackal", he will be releasing his debut album "So It Goes" in October on Her Majesty's Ship.