Mash Up, Bootleg, Rework, Free Downloads by David Jones 9 tracks, 40.30 David Jones (Official) on July 17, 2013 13:54
- 1. SLVR VOICES (David Jones Mash Mix) 1.22 15190 plays
- 2. Leave The Space Behind Somebody (David Jones Mash Mix) 5.03 8355 plays
- 3. Promises (David Jones Mash Mix) 5.50 6342 plays
- 4. Safriduo - Played A Live (David Jones Mash Concept) 1.46 9129 plays
- 5. Ain't Metrum (David Jones Mash Mix) 5.48 8527 plays
- 6. Insomnia (David Jones Bootleg Mix) 2.00 7084 plays
- 7. Hey Hey (David Jones & Funkybootleg 2013 Mash Mix) 5.58 8875 plays
- 8. David Jones, Queen & Deniz Koyu -We Will Bong (David Jones Edit) 7.16 8177 plays
- Go to track David Guetta, Nicky Romero, David Jones - Missing My Metropolis (David Jones Mash Up Mix)9. David Guetta, Nicky Romero, David Jones - Missing My Metropolis (David Jones Mash Up Mix) 5.22 11793 plays
- 1. I LOVE DJ 003 by David Jones 1.00.00 4434 plays
- 2. I LOVE DJ 002 by David Jones 59.58 931 plays
- 3. I LOVE DJ 001 by David Jones 1.00.00 2597 plays
- 4. David Jones "I Love D.J." 09/13 1.01.01 4245 plays
- 5. David Jones Presents I Love D.J. 06/13 1.00.14 4635 plays
- 6. I LOVE DJ 004 by David Jones 59.47 835 plays
- 7. I LOVE DJ 005 by David Jones 59.57 1009 plays
- 8. I LOVE DJ 006 by David Jones 59.58 826 plays
- 9. I LOVE DJ 008 by David Jones 1.00.00 729 plays
- 10. I LOVE DJ 007 by David Jones 1.00.01 951 plays
- 11. I LOVE DJ 009 by David Jones 1.00.01 494 plays
- 12. I LOVE DJ 010 by David Jones 59.58 586 plays
- 1. David Jones & Dj Falk - House Of God (David Jones Mix) 1.29 15096 plays
- 2. David Jones - Hardy (Diva & Jones Festival Edit) OUT NOW 1.46 19261 plays
- 3. Leony! - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life (David Jones Remix) 3.26 25941 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Yohann Mills Feat. Pierre H. - Satisfied (Feelin' Now) [David Jones & 7Tales Remix] 2.08 4573 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. David Jones feat. Aqua Diva - Sunny (Club Mix) 4.56 6655 plays
- 6. Tomcraft - Like a Roller (David Jones Remix) 2.46 4865 plays
- Go to track Pascal & Pearce feat. Juliet Hearding (Goodluck) - Disco Sun (David Jones Remix)Spinnin/Tiger/Kontor/Ministry Of Sound7. Pascal & Pearce feat. Juliet Hearding (Goodluck) - Disco Sun (David Jones Remix)Spinnin/Tiger/Kontor/Ministry Of Sound 2.54 14082 plays 127.0 BPM
- 8. GoodLuck - Take It Easy (David Jones Remix) 1.54 1343 plays
- 9. Goldfish - Washing Over Me ft. Morning Parade (David Jones Remix)[EMI] 2.26 12421 plays 126.0 BPM
- 10. David Jones - E Samba [Spinnin] 0.46 5806 plays 128.0 BPM
- 11. David Jones - Heya [Azuli] 3.10 3613 plays 128.0 BPM
- 12. Mastiksoul & Dada Feat Akon & Paul G - Bang It All (David Jones Remix) 2.32 4154 plays
Prior to becoming a house producer, David Jones built an extensive experience as a
producer through several tracks ranging in genres and Top charting in several
countries. Between 2007 and 2008 David Jones and his friend and business partner
Neuroxyde each created their own label, Starlight and Neurotraxx respectively, in which they
took responsibilities as both A&R and main producers. Since then, David has been focusing
on developing his Artist profile: his many releases strongly contributed to Starlight quickly
being widely perceived as the rising star in house music. 2009 was a great year for David:
he topped Beatport’s House Chart twice, first with “Thriller” and then with “Without me”, his
own rework of MJ and Eminem’s classic hits. Both tracks were co-produced with Aqua Diva
(Barbara Tanzini's alias), David's partner in the Diva & Jones project. David’s “Thriller”
enjoyed massive DJ support and peaked Beatport’s “Year’s Best Seller 2009” in the house
category for five weeks in a row, beating such tracks as Dennis Ferrer’s “Hey Hey”, Swedish
House Mafia’s “Leave the world behind” and Armand Van Helden’s “Funk Phenomena”; this
track was also selected by BBC Radio 1 for their special December MixMag cover CD. At the
beginning of 2010 David joined one of Italy’s most dynamic management agencies, Luca
Moretti’s Plus 39 Group. An attentive management and massive support to his tracks
combined with the high quality of all his productions pushed David at the top of Beatport’s
charts more than once and established him as one of the most notable breakthrough house
artists. Over the last few months David has been releasing his own music and enjoying
growing demand as a remixer - such artists as Armin Van Buuren, Coolio, Milton Jackson,
Shara Nelson, Jazz Bit, Da Hool, Sergio Fernandez requested David’s touch and many of his
mixes are being released through both major and independent labels such as Ultra, Time, Hed
Kandi, Ministry of Sound, Spinning, Superstar, Rise, Kontor, Vidisco, Universal etc etc. At the
end of 2010 David entered MN2S’s roster and is currently being booked worldwide.
Throughout 2011, David created remixes and productions for labels such as Hed Kandi (Disco
Revenge - Mr Devil), Juicy Music (Dopeness), Starlight (Feelove), Azuli (If Only Alarms Didn't
Ring) and Tiger Records (Fragma - Toca's Miracle) that became some of the best sellers of the
year. He hit the top tens on Beatport more than twenty times last year with collaborations as
a re-mixer and producer with artists like Robbie Rivera, Oliver Twizt, Alex Kenji, Boy George,
Fragma and others.
In 2011, David played at many European festivals, including appearances in Eastern Europe.
These travel opportunities are set to be the start of a career as a top class international Dj.
His first official music video for Emotions, produced with Alex Kenji, featuring Aqua Diva was
released in January 2012. In just 7 days, it reached more than 250,000 views on the
Kontor/Spinnin YouTube channel and interest in it is already growing in internationally among
remix artists. Positive feedback is growing throughout the world. Requests for gigs from places
as far as the states have been coming in regularly.
This, combined with the effect of the new cross over tracks are making David stand out as an
artist in the international house music scene. David Jones’ name has become such a seal of
quality that Armin Van Buuren’s label Armada have asked him to mix a compilation for the
beginning of the year: 15 Funky House Tunes - Selected by David Jones. He also selected and
mixed the compilation for Miami 2012 for Azuli; the most important compilation of the year for
one of the most historical house brands.
This compilation reached the N.1 position in the house album chart on Beatport and the top 10
in dance album on Itunes UK.
The first single out on Azuli reached the top position in selling charts at N.1 and just few weeks
later “E Samba” went to N.1 too.
At the same time Beatport published the “most sold” chart on its store and “Thriller” is the
most sold house track ever and it’s at n.2 in the overall genres chart, just after Deadmau5.
Shortly before Miami this year, a new video will be released for Zouk/Armada.
Stay tuned for more news about new collaborations with cr2, Azuli, Spinnin’ and Armada.