- 1. Adagio in G for Synth - Remo Giazotto 7.20 552 plays
- 2. Vision Fugitives Opus 22 Section 7 - Sergei Prokofiev 5.37 1154 plays
- 3. VOG BachBWV639 3.07 267 plays
- 4. The Girl With The Flaxen Hair 2.11 441 plays
- 5. Gymnopedies1 -Satie 2.48 375 plays
I've been making music for a lifetime, but only once for a short time professionally.
My early childhood was a background in piano, classical symphonic and marching band instruments. An interim period was with rock bands and R&B. A couple of jazz band adventures but nothing serious.
I returned to synthesizers (predominately modular synths) again in 2007/2008 as a passionate hobby.
Many of the pieces here are real-time live recordings in the studio with the modular synth.
Some of them are multi-tracked renderings of more familiar classic compositions with conventional keyboard synths as well as the modular synthesizer.
My main format in the modular world is 5U and MU (Moog Unit) large format synthesizers. It is a fairly large system with capabilities of many things happening at once as is evident in the recordings. I also have started a Eurorack system.
This soundcloud page is dedicated to my electronic music endeavors.
Thank you for listening and commenting.