- 1. Davidgoosey-head on a plate 3.15 75 plays
- 2. Davidgoosey-building up the perfect toy 3.20 19 plays
- 3. Davidgoosey-surgeons square 4.00 24 plays
- 4. Davidgoosey-the stalker 3.39 89 plays
- 5. Davidgoosey-asleep wih the tv on 5.17 35 plays
- 6. Davidgoosey-dream language 3.30 23 plays
- 7. Davidgoosey-dragonfly 3.16 30 plays
- 8. Davidgoosey-chess master 3.44 29 plays
- 9. Davidgoosey-double speak 3.03 23 plays
- 10. Davidgoosey-crumbling walls 3.19 23 plays
- 11. Davidgoosey-lost in frost 3.52 29 plays
- 12. David goosey- witness blind angels in the night 4.10 38 plays
David Goosey is a folktronica, dreampop, troubadour. Mixing the organic with the electronic, mixing the 80's sound of drum machines and reverby synths and guitars with the postmodern. Sometimes compared to Kate Bush and the Cocteau twins and also at times influenced by prog rock whose lyrical themes are often based on stories, mythology or infamous people. The mouse escapes album is considered a psychedelic work based on the story of a mouse named thomas, while the two star map e.p.'s are based on dream like imagery and a series of artworks.
Dream Cage his latest work is an album with diverse lyrical topics from politics to history to personal experience and human behaviours. Its music is equally diverse ranging from prog to blues to dream pop to psychedelia and freak folk. Time signitures change often and the music is layed with synths, guitars and drum machines in a wall of sound.