- 1. Nightshift (Original Mix) 2.54 251 plays 135.0 BPM
- 2. Ernesto vs Bastian - Who's The Starter 2012 (Davey Asprey Remix) [ A U D E N T I T Y ] 2.20 376 plays 136.0 BPM
- 3. DJ Feel - Burning Up (Davey Asprey Remix) [Alter Ego Records] 3.31 572 plays 136.0 BPM
- 4. Mansel Scheffel - Together We Rise (Davey Asprey Remix) [INOV8] 2.07 362 plays 136.0 BPM
- 5. Steve Allen & Davey Asprey - Jilted Perspective (Original 3AM Mix) 2.28 289 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Steve Allen & Davey Asprey - Jilted Perspective (Original 1AM Mix) 5.05 269 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Lumiere (Original Mix) 0.48 367 plays 135.0 BPM
- 1. Crossover Mix (Dec 15th 2009) 44.48 70 plays
- 2. Passion Vs Storm - The Summer Starts Here Mini Mix 34.22 61 plays
- 3. April Promo Mix 2011 1.00.19 56 plays
- 4. Slinky Sessions Guest Mix June 2011 1.00.14 33 plays
- 5. Elementum Vs Infekted Light Vs Dark Promo 2011 59.41 27 plays
- 1. Jilted Perspective 022 May 2013 (Afterhours.fm) 58.05 151 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Jilted Perspective 021 April 2013 (Afterhours.fm) 59.19 337 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Jilted Perspective 020 PHOTOGRAPHER Guest Mix March 2013 (Afterhours.fm) 59.33 643 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Jilted Perspective 019 February 2013 (Afterhours.fm) 59.55 225 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Jilted Perspective 018 January 2013 (Afterhours.fm) 1.00.00 307 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. EOYC 2012 [Afterhours.fm] 1.00.10 321 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Jilted Perspective 017 December 2012 (Afterhours.fm) 59.25 226 plays 140.0 BPM
- 8. Jilted Perspective 016 November 2012 (Afterhours.fm) 1.00.04 265 plays 140.0 BPM
- 9. Jilted Perspective 015 October 2012 (Afterhours.fm) 59.54 414 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Jilted Perspective 012 July 2012 (Afterhours.fm) [1 Year Anniversary Show]10. Jilted Perspective 012 July 2012 (Afterhours.fm) [1 Year Anniversary Show] 1.00.06 228 plays 140.0 BPM
‘Keep an eye out for this fella’ – Judge Jules (Radio 1, Judgement Sundays)
“Davey has played many times for us at Passion – The Emporium and delivers everytime. His skills on the decks and ability to read the crowd are to a very high standard! Davey is also a popular artist with our crowd.” – Genix / Passion
‘Davey seems to be a DJ to keep an eye on! Great track selection’s, fluid mixes makes him a new rising star’ - Mr. Sam / Mojado (Black Hole Recordings, Magik Muzik)
As one of the fastest rising stars in UK Dance music, Davey Asprey is taking giant steps up through club land, with his eyes tightly fixed on the top spot. His technical talents are a quality exhibition to witness and no show passes without Davey impressing with his dexterous deck talents.
Born and raised in Walsall, a small town in the West Midlands, Davey built his appetite for music at a young age, steered by his mothers New Wave collection. His early interest in electronic music progressed into a passion for Trance, which guided Davey to the mecca of Dance music, Ibiza. During his time on the white isle, he made the journey to see his hero, Eddie Halliwell, at super-club Amnesia; this would be the foundation that his dreams were to inflate on.
As soon as Davey landed back in the UK, he made it his mission to follow in his hero’s footsteps and promptly acquired his first set of turntables. The following year consisted of Davey immersing himself in the art of mixing, working non-stop in pursuit of his vision. Fast-forward one year and a technically proficient Davey Asprey was primed to take his show on the road. His first gig at Nailed, in Leicester opened the floodgates for Davey as this new kid on the block skilfully cut, scratched and blended his way into the local scene. The eruption of the start of his musical career was underway.
His peers soon took notice and it wasn’t long before Davey was sharing the stage with Dance legends including: Armin Van Buuren, Judge Jules, Ferry Corsten, Sander Van Doorn, Marco V, Calvin Harris, Gareth Emery, Richard Durand and most significantly, the man who inspired Davey to chase his dream, Eddie Halliwell. The list of brands that engraved Davey’s name into their line-ups is as complete as any with the likes of: Passion, Digital Society, Goodgreef, Cream, Gatecrasher, Judgement Sundays, OTR – Off The Rails, The Gallery, Ministry of Sound and Armada, happy to have him charm their crowds with his extensive arsenal of mixing techniques and impressive FX manipulation.
From the core of Dance music at Eden, Ibiza to 13,000 clubbers at Slammin’ Vinyl’s New Years Eve mega-party for Goodgreef, Davey’s stamp on the industry was heavier than ever.
Eager to keep himself at the front of the pack, Davey, alike to most Dance music success stories, took to the studio to back-up his DJ talents, where he collaborated with mastermind producer Steve Allen. His first track with Steve ‘Glitch’ was the beginning of a succession of dance-floor smashes that hold Davey’s name. ‘Mindless’, ‘The Devil You Know’, ‘Ogre’, and remixes for The Hague and Mansel Scheffel were all globally acknowledged and confirmed Davey as much more than just a DJ – a complete package that has proven his worth among the top tier. Lange, Audentity, Alter Ego, NTR – New Tech Revolution, 40 Degrees, Vision Control, and many more were convinced enough to release Davey’s tracks, all of which could be heard across the globe in the most prominent of Dance music venues, supported by many of the greats, including Armin Van Buuren, Markus Schulz and Paul Oakenfold.
You can keep right up to date with Davey’s ventures on his monthly radio show ‘Jilted Perspective’, aired every second Thursday of the month at 17:00GMT on one of the worlds top Trance broadcasters - Afterhours.FM.
Davey’s future can only be thriving if his recent endeavours are any indication of his path. “Keep an eye out for this fella!” - the words of Judge Jules. Who could dispute Davey’s case as a legend in the making?