Stats for this track
In 2 Sets
- 93 Tracks, 8.40.58
- artwork2 Tracks, 13.54
My debut 12" on Untracked Recordings. Downtime is a loose, late night, downtempo house workout brimming with soul, think 4am at the Electric Chair. Flip it over and Montparnasse picks up the BPMs and hits you straight between the eyes with a rock solid slice of bare bones disco with some hands in the air piano thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
DJ SUPPORT -
- Red Rack'em, Dj Beane, Cosmic Boogie, Lefto, Mick Mesa, Jimll-mix-it, LeJazz.
- Michael Ruetten (www.samurai.fm/compostradio/) - 'very cool, FULL support!'
- Thristian bPm (www.holdboxflat.blogspot.com) - 'very nice... gonna definitely spin this!'
- David Griffiths (www.undertheshade.co.uk) - 'badass track!'
- Mick-Mesa (www.spaceinvaderradio.com) - 'I effing love this. If I shut my eyes I can imagine myself at the Electrik Chair!!!! Topness!'
- Chris Tubbs (www.headsdown.org) - 'Jesus, this is hot. You've flipped that sample supremely well dude'
- Beatnik (www.wearebeatnik.co.uk) - 'Did we say this was the shit? It is'
Release/catalogue number: UT012
Release date: Nov 15, 2010