Stats for this track
In 16 Sets
- 11 Tracks, 16.36.16
- 13 Tracks, 22.46.58
- 5 Tracks, 2.13.39
- 3 Tracks, 1.13.04
- 16 Tracks, 10.59.18
More tracks by gabrielanddresden
our fourth #tbt set posting brings us back to autumn 2006 and our radio show Organized Nature.
for 3 years we did a monthly radio show called "Organized Nature" which was carried on stations worldwide. Most notably Sirius/XM.
The radio show was the way for us to play songs that wouldn't fit into our club sets, debut new material and just have fun. We would set up in Dave's living room and invite friends over and we would have an impromptu dance party. We knew by the amount of sweat on our friends' faces if it was a good set. Then we would post it. No edits ever.
All in all there were 30 episodes of Organized Nature. This is the 16th one. The only reason we chose it was that once we heard the first tune, the amazing "Signatune" by DJ Medhi (R.I.P.) remixed by Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter, we just knew we had to share it.
Here is the tracklist:
1. DJ Medhi - Signatune - Thomas Bangalter Edit
2. Dave Armstrong & Redroche - Love Has Gone (Instrumental Dub)
3. Vandalism vs Booka Shade - Slept Together in White Rooms (Sean Quinn Mashup)
4. Ryan Murgatroyd - Funk Country (Mickey Slim Remix)
5. Gabriel & Dresden feat Jan Burton - New Path (Extended Mix)
6. Robbie Rivera pres 68 Beats - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
7. Harmonix - City Lights
8. Lifelike - Adventure (Redroche & DJ DLG mix)
9. Spektrum - Don't Be Shy (Tom Neville Vocal & Dub)
10. AFK & Dustin H - Cascadia (Daniel Lindeberg Mix)
11. The Killers - When You Were Young (Dave Dresden Edit) or (Jacque Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix)