- 1. Neurotricity - 313 3.14 162 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. Neurotricity - FOMOVTEN 4.16 131 plays 138.0 BPM
- 3. Jack Frost's Ice 9.03 152 plays
- 4. davealex - Spool loopS 7.44 80 plays 108.0 BPM
- 5. davealex - Human Interference 9.15 100 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. davealex - Vicodin Beats 8.48 119 plays 123.0 BPM
- 7. Magic Buss - Acid Outbreaks (Part 1) 5.01 80 plays 152.0 BPM
- 8. Magic Buss - March of the Electrons 7.42 50 plays
- 1. EquuiCast - Voice Activated Computer [collaboration with Equulei] 7.21 125 plays
- 2. EquuiCast Dub [collaboration with Equulei] 6.45 109 plays 85.0 BPM
- 3. EquuiCast - Blues 15.57 53 plays
- 4. Equuicast - This Is Who We R 19.58 64 plays
- 5. EquuiCast - Arabesque 11.08 65 plays
- 6. EquuiCast - Arab-Circus 9.46 98 plays
[Electronic Music Enthusiast!]
This page is for random musical projects and work in progress tracks and perhaps a DJ set or two.Would love your feedback!
Started with DJing Middle School dances back in the early 80s with my dad's rockin' system and dual cassettes.Received my first Moog for my 16th birthday.Started formal DJing in 1988 (went to 96) at KUCB
radio (pre-1190) in Boulder.First club gig was biweekly at Club 156/Quigleys in Boulder and did this for years.DJed many parties and events through the radio station, and also many house and underground parties as the "rave" scene developed.
In 1991 was resident at Boulder's Express Club and in 1992-96 was resident at Boulder's Marquee Club.Ordered vinyl for Albums on the Hill's DJ shop in the 90s as well.
In 1994 started the band Neurotricity and performed several gigs and had a couple of studio tracks released.This all led up to being the co-founder of Multicast and Obliq Recordings in 1996 and have continued with projects on this imprint to date with distribution in Germany, UK and Japan.We are on over 30 releases with 120+ tracks all available for free at the mothership http://obliq.net.
Videos are available at the Obliq Recordings YouTube channel; many of which are videos of storms and tornadoes (I'm an avid storm chaser; started that at an early age in 1977).Check out obliq.net for all the details.
If you are doing likeminded stuff I'd love to hear from you and check out your tunes!