- 1. Nick Modern feat. Ray Uptown - Talking Binary - APT001A - 10.03.2013 2.53 9037 plays 90.0 BPM
- 2. Nick Modern feat. Ray Uptown - Intention - APT001B - 10.03.2013 2.40 6462 plays 90.0 BPM
- 1. Bianca Simmone - Superhuman - Cameo Remix - Engineered by Nick Modern 4.05 2054 plays
- 2. Krept & Konan - Numb - Cameo Remix - Engineered by Nick Modern 2.20 1734 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Kele Le Roc - My Love - Cameo Remix - Engineered by Nick Modern 4.09 1860 plays 133.0 BPM
- 4. Rapid - Pivotal Maneuvers - Nick Modern Remix - Mozart Kind 2.38 1538 plays 100.0 BPM
- 5. Faith - System Error - Cameo Mix - Engineered by Nick Modern 2.59 1503 plays
Surrounded in controversy, Nick Burne’s rise as ‘Data’ through the ranks of Drum & Bass production spawned a whole new generation of production and engineering approaches.
Now in 2013, with releases on some of the biggest labels around and his album ‘Making Simple Things Complex’ under his belt, Nick reveals his new alias, Nick Modern showcasing new techniques and sounds at lower tempos.
Nick has also worked as an engineer and ‘button pusher’ in the studio for several acts.
Engineering credits include, Goldie, Burial, Cameo, Utah Jazz, Kathy Brown, Rapid, Krept & Konan, Bianca Simmone, Kele Le Roc, Faith, Scrufizzer and more...