80's Original's recorded LIVE in front of an audience on a cruise through the Caribbean 12 tracks, 37.34 Daryl Hadlock on June 08, 2013 16:33
- 1. Caribbean Conversation 2.12 70 plays
- 2. Just One Kiss 4.27 33 plays
- 3. Island Celebration 0.33 52 plays
- 4. Chloe I - The Introduction 5.03 46 plays
- 5. Chloe II - The get together 1.53 27 plays
- 6. Chloe III - Let the story begin 4.18 50 plays
- 7. Chloe IV - The never ending ending 2.39 67 plays
- 8. Heart of Gold 5.24 16 plays
- 9. Took my breath away 2.57 28 plays
- 10. Melissa I - The Rock Organ 6.24 16 plays
- 11. Melissa III - The Ending 0.24 22 plays
- 12. Melissa II - Rolling On 1.15 6 plays
- 1. Tracey Shops at Sax 3.00 46 plays
- 2. A Positive Passion 9.19 45 plays
- 3. Sunset on the Mediterranean 2.32 18 plays
- 4. Memory of a Child 2.27 14 plays
- 5. Reflections durin a Midnight Walk 4.18 14 plays
- 6. Traveling through the Valleys 6.26 8 plays
- 7. Ocean Crests at Portsmouth Heights 6.21 11 plays
- 8. To the Islands of Spain 2.19 10 plays
- 9. Or So He Says 4.48 8 plays
- 10. Michael and Charles 3.16 3 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Facebook Sound Landscape Profile
- Daryl Hadlock on Reverbnation
Environmental Sounds in a Sound Landscape with one artist recording, producing and writing all the material. Sounds are from all over the World recorded through my travels.
Born near Dartmouth College grew up playing numerous instruments and started many bands. Personally taught friends to play so I could create. I am a four thousand footer club member for VT, NH and ME and enjoy nature. I wrote my thesis on Audio verses Digital mixes and termed "The Sound Landscape in a 260 page thesis about the process through Excelsior College, Albany NY. I hold two BS degrees in Geology and Earth Space Science Education and a MALS degree in Experimental MUsic and Physics. The Positive Passion CD was a part of the creative process and final product of my findings.