Darkskye - So Scharf EP [OUT NOW on Subwoofer Records] 3 tracks, 7.37 Cademan / Darkskye on October 12, 2013 18:57
- 1. Darkskye - So Scharf (Original Mix)[Subwoofer Records] 2.50 167 plays 124.0 BPM
- 2. Darkskye - So Scharf (Diatek Remix)[Subwoofer Records] 2.28 201 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Darkskye - So Scharf (Jan Underwood Remix)[Subwoofer Records] 2.18 88 plays 125.0 BPM
Darkskye - Creaky Chair Symphony (Orig + Remixes) [District Facility] 5 tracks, 23.33 Cademan / Darkskye on April 29, 2013 14:33
- 1. Darkskye - Creaky Chair Symphony (Original Mix Preview) [District Facility] by Cademan / Darkskye 3.31 110 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Darkskye - Creaky Chair Symphony (Klangtronik Is Thirsty Remix) [District Facility] by Klangtronik 8.23 521 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. Darkskye- creacky chair symphonie (Fresh `bloody ` Otis damn horny LSD rmx) by FrEsH-oTiS (official) 7.37 219 plays
- 4. Darkskye - Creaky Chair Symphony (Fr33k Remix) by District Facility 2.00 151 plays
- 5. Darkskye - Creaky Chair Symphony (Manstick Remix) by District Facility 2.00 212 plays
So Scharf EP (Org + Mixes) - Subwoofer Records - OUT NOW - Beatport Exclusive
Creaky Chair Symphony EP (Org + Mixes) - District Facility - OUT NOW
LOGIN BETA (V.A.) - LOGIN Rec. - OUT NOW
Pit Faze - Darknet EP (Remix) - NGRecords - OUT NOW
UNDERGROUND LESSON VOL.1 (V.A.) - NGRecords - OUT NOW
Dark Noise EP (V.A.) - DarkTek Digital Records - OUT NOW
Nightmares EP (Solo) - NGRecords - OUT NOW
For remix requests, guest mixes, promos or just to say "hello" either private message me here OR use my email: darkskye.rising AT gmail dot com
I created the alter ego Darkskye to embrace the side of me that appreciates and loves eerie soundscapes, moody melodies, deep dark basslines & haunting melancholic vocals.
Trance was my initial gateway into the EDM world roughly in the year 2000. However as time passed by, my eyes & mind opened to new music. Music that challenged me and brought me back to the underground that I so loved. I was exposed to (proper) progressive house & techno. Suddenly Global Underground CDs that made no sense to me back in the day began to feel like gold!
No matter what the technical genre is, I can guarantee you that the music I push will always come under one of the following categories:
D.A.M.N. - DARK, ATMOSPHERIC, MOODY, NASTY
This is also the name of my podcast which will be used to showcase my own productions as well as other cuts of music that are rocking my audio world.
My production style at the moment can be defined as dark / atmospheric techno. The title track "Nightmares" from my very first solo EP reached a high of No. 6 on the Audiojelly Techno Top 10. I can only hope for much better things to come with your support.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a pair of headphones & join me on this journey ...