- 1. 0 To 100 (Remix) - Twizzle 3.00 57 plays
- 2. Who I Am - Twizzle 3.09 61 plays
- Download track Go to track Can't See Me [Prod. by WHPBeats] - Crime Scene Ft. GoodBoy, BLB, Bubbles & Twizzle3. Can't See Me [Prod. by WHPBeats] - Crime Scene Ft. GoodBoy, BLB, Bubbles & Twizzle 5.45 77 plays
- 4. Your Jam [Prod. by Kid Ocean] - GoodBoy Ft. Twizzle 3.18 201 plays
- 5. Turn Off The Lights - Twizzle 3.11 189 plays
- 6. Talk Is Cheap [Prod. by SuperstaarBeats] - GoodBoy Ft. Twizzle 3.53 150 plays
- Download track Go to track Loyal (Remix) - Keyshia Cole Ft. Twizzle7. Loyal (Remix) - Keyshia Cole Ft. Twizzle 3.55 561 plays
- 8. G-Raq (ChiRaq Remix) - GoodBoy Ft. Twizzle 2.20 168 plays
Same View ~ Different Perspective [Mixtape] 9 tracks, 30.48 Darkside_Muzik on November 26, 2012 18:38
- 1. 01 - Stand In Line 4.12 157 plays
- 2. 02 - Top Of My Game 3.16 78 plays
- 3. 03 - Coming Through 2.00 52 plays
- 4. 04 - I'ma Boss 3.20 58 plays
- 5. 05 - Check My Resume 3.39 39 plays
- 6. 06 - Dope Man 4.34 51 plays
- 7. 07 - Fuck With Em 3.50 80 plays
- 8. 08 - Street Dreams 2.15 72 plays
- 9. 09 - Bounce 3.37 89 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Darkside Muzik (DSM), is a Hip Hop music group based in The Hague Netherlands, that started like most Underground artists by making remixes to famous tracks and sharing it with their friends around. The music group currently consists of Recording Artists/ Songwriters: Twizzle & GoodBoy representing DSM/D.S.C (Dark Side Crew) alongside Recording Artists/ Songwriter/Engineer BLB’s “3030 Records” and last Mickey Bubbles. They reside from islands in the Caribbean; Sint Eustatius & Sint Maarten, and while it is not that common for Caribbean to make Hip Hop they are working in every way possible to get their name out to be one of the first Major Hip Hop Recording Artists from their islands. In this team they have been producing music such as Hip Hop/Rap, R&B and Dance Hall, while their main genre remains Hip Hop/Rap they show that they can make music to any type of instrumental beat. DSM has been developing very fast as although they have been doing this since 2009, they already have various mixtapes online and videos and also did a couple shows in the Netherlands as well as in their hometown Sint Eustatius.
In 2012 they stepped their game up by entering the biggest Hip Hop contest in the Netherlands called “De Grote Prijs Van Nederland” where they held the number 1 spot and went straight through to the Quarter Finals and although they didn’t win they had a very successful performance that can be replayed on Youtube.
In late 2013, Twizzle started working with GoodBoy on Twizzle’s mixtape series “Who Am I” Featuring artists from the group and various other artists. In the meantime he they have been dropping singles and remixes while preparing for the release of his “Who Am I Pt.2” mixtape in 2014.
In 2014 BLB started his very own production company called “3030 Records”.
Artists will be able to come and record and get mixing and mastering services and also will be able to get promotion and artwork for singles or mixtapes done.
DSM continues to prove their intensity for the music business and always look forward to new opportunities within their region and abroad. So the future for this music group is looking very interesting from this perspective.