- 1. FREE DOWNLOAD #5: Darko Esser - Linkjuice (2010) 7.10 4069 plays
- 2. FREE DOWNLOAD #4: Darko - QT (2009) 7.28 2939 plays
- 3. FREE DOWNLOAD #3: Darko Esser - Paradise Lost (2006) 6.57 3377 plays
- 4. FREE DOWNLOAD #2: Darko Esser - Mood Elevator (2004) 6.24 3687 plays
- 5. FREE DOWNLOAD #1: Darko Esser - Little White Lies (2005) 7.04 7189 plays
- 1. BALANS033 - Staffan Linzatti 1.07.18 5073 plays
- 2. BALANS032 - Cadans 47.34 2839 plays
- 3. BALANS031 - Mike Parker 1.01.01 2668 plays
- 4. BALANS030 - Mirella Kroes 56.16 5828 plays
- 5. BALANS029 - Tripeo 59.47 2755 plays
- 6. BALANS028 - Psyk 58.50 5558 plays
- 7. BALANS027 - Samuli Kemppi 1.01.38 2743 plays
- 8. BALANS026 - Sandrien 1.06.59 3725 plays
- 9. BALANS025 - Oscar Mulero 58.31 4002 plays
- 10. BALANS024 - Doka 59.34 2718 plays
- 11. BALANS023 - Imugem Orihasam 59.43 1746 plays
- 12. BALANS022 - Jonas Kopp 1.07.49 3592 plays
- 13. BALANS021 - Applescal 59.07 5248 plays
- 14. BALANS020 - Tommy Four Seven 1.01.25 5297 plays
- 15. BALANS019 - Shifted 1.00.15 3395 plays
- 16. BALANS018 - Arjuna Schiks 58.24 3721 plays
- 17. BALANS017 - Chromezone 1.02.16 1584 plays
- 18. BALANS016 - Estroe 1.00.01 1707 plays
- 19. BALANS015 - Roger Gerressen 1.00.00 1521 plays
- 20. BALANS014 - Pitto 1.04.05 1878 plays
- 21. BALANS013 - Darko Esser 59.22 9547 plays
- 22. BALANS012 - Brendon Moeller 1.04.26 1242 plays
- 23. BALANS011 - Ferdi Blankena 55.47 1287 plays
- 24. BALANS010 - ESHU 1.05.03 1666 plays
- 25. BALANS009 - Quince 1.06.38 2017 plays
- 26. BALANS008 - Bas Amro 1.01.00 1637 plays
- 27. BALANS007 - Tim Wolff 1.00.51 1087 plays
- 28. BALANS006 - ROD - Tears Of A Lonely Planet (Mix) 1.04.24 1594 plays
- 29. BALANS005 - Betek 1.00.45 735 plays
- 30. BALANS004 - DVS1 1.01.22 1980 plays
- 31. BALANS003 - The Parallel 1.03.07 648 plays
- 32. BALANS002 - Steve Rachmad 1.00.44 1509 plays
- 33. BALANS001 - Dimi Angelis 1.06.37 795 plays
- Facebook | Wolfskuil Records
- Bookings World: Kinetic AM
- Bookings Netherlands: We Are E
BIOGRAPHY DARKO ESSER 2009
Music, work, friends and life in general is all about balance for Dutch DJ, producer and promoter Darko Esser. And more importantly finding and keeping that balance despite all the contradictions, rollercoasterrides and paradoxes life can put in front of you. It’s what binds us all like sleep, breathing and eating. No suprise that his debutalbum is dedicated to that neverending quest for balance, or as the Dutch call it: ‘Balans’. Most tracks on the album have opposing titles and the atmosphere changes from dark, moody and emotional to uplifting, cheerfull and happy. Sometimes even within the same track.
Finding balance in contradictions is also the main reason why his activities cover such a wide range and can be completely different in character. From programming the electronic music-events for the legendary Dutch venue Doornroosje to DJ-ing all over Europe back to making music in the solitude of his homestudio and selecting tracks for new releases on his Wolfskuil imprint. The difference between these activities is not entirely contradictory, because it’s all about the music at the end of the day.
As a DJ he has more then 15 years of experience in the bag and has played all over Europe in world famous clubs such as Berghain & Panoramabar, Rex, Tresor, 11, House Of God and off course his homebase Doornroosje. His sound is versatile and strongly depends on the setting and atmosphere of that particular moment. One could say that his sound is strongly settles on the crossing borders between house & techno, but don’t be surprised if he takes a sideway into broken beat, dubstep, electronics or the undiscribable.
With a discography of over 30 releases, including international clubhits like ‘Paradox’ (Underwater), ‘Catatonic’ (Ovum) and ‘The Return’ on his own Wolfskuil imprint, Darko has established a solid reputation in the producer department ever since his first records came out in 2003. His releases receive massive support from international keyplayers as diverse as Laurent Garnier, Dave Clarke, Sasha, John Digweed, Steve Bug, Francois K, Luke Slater and Len Faki. Following this succes he was asked to remix tracks from Anthony Pappa, Sharam Jey, Davide Squillace and King Roc amongst others.
In 2003 he started the label Wolfskuil Records together with his good friend LL. Nowadays he runs the label by himself and activity has been increasing over the years thanks to overwhelming support from the industry and off course an increasing input of strong demos. The evergrowing Wolfskuil family ranges from young producers who release their first record to established musician like Joris Voorn, DJ Yellow, Benny Rodrigues and Paul Brtschitsch. He is very ambitious with the label, so watch out for more artistalbums in the following years.
As a promoter he is involved in more then a 100 events each year ranging from small clubshows as programdirector for electronic music in Doornroosje and Merleyn, to programming festivals up to 15.000 capacity, like Free Your Mind in Arnhem. Music- and genrewise there are no limitions, since quality manifests itself in many different shapes and sounds.
Music keeps the balance.