- TRIPEO (liveshow) @ SWTBOX, TrouwAmsterdam 21-09-2013 Artwork Darko Esser, Tripeo on September 23, 2013 11:03
- 1. FREE DOWNLOAD #5: Darko Esser - Linkjuice (2010) 7.10 2694 plays
- 2. FREE DOWNLOAD #4: Darko - QT (2009) 7.28 2041 plays
- 3. FREE DOWNLOAD #3: Darko Esser - Paradise Lost (2006) 6.57 2632 plays
- 4. FREE DOWNLOAD #2: Darko Esser - Mood Elevator (2004) 6.24 3042 plays
- 5. FREE DOWNLOAD #1: Darko Esser - Little White Lies (2005) 7.04 6599 plays
- 1. BALANS033 - Staffan Linzatti 1.07.18 3230 plays
- 2. BALANS032 - Cadans 47.34 1754 plays
- 3. BALANS031 - Mike Parker 1.01.01 2020 plays
- 4. BALANS030 - Mirella Kroes 56.16 4302 plays
- 5. BALANS029 - Tripeo 59.47 2253 plays
- 6. BALANS028 - Psyk 58.50 5054 plays
- 7. BALANS027 - Samuli Kemppi 1.01.38 2493 plays
- 8. BALANS026 - Sandrien 1.06.59 3272 plays
- 9. BALANS025 - Oscar Mulero 58.31 3430 plays
- 10. BALANS024 - Doka 59.34 2460 plays
- 11. BALANS023 - Imugem Orihasam 59.43 1613 plays
- 12. BALANS022 - Jonas Kopp 1.07.49 3311 plays
- 13. BALANS021 - Applescal 59.07 4959 plays
- 14. BALANS020 - Tommy Four Seven 1.01.25 4943 plays
- 15. BALANS019 - Shifted 1.00.15 2905 plays
- 16. BALANS018 - Arjuna Schiks 58.24 3532 plays
- 17. BALANS017 - Chromezone 1.02.16 1499 plays
- 18. BALANS016 - Estroe 1.00.01 1631 plays
- 19. BALANS015 - Roger Gerressen 1.00.00 1094 plays
- 20. BALANS014 - Pitto 1.04.05 1789 plays
- 21. BALANS013 - Darko Esser 59.22 9406 plays
- 22. BALANS012 - Brendon Moeller 1.04.26 1160 plays
- 23. BALANS011 - Ferdi Blankena 55.47 1246 plays
- 24. BALANS010 - ESHU 1.05.03 1511 plays
- 25. BALANS009 - Quince 1.06.38 1911 plays
- 26. BALANS008 - Bas Amro 1.01.00 1508 plays
- 27. BALANS007 - Tim Wolff 1.00.51 1001 plays
- 28. BALANS006 - ROD - Tears Of A Lonely Planet (Mix) 1.04.24 1439 plays
- 29. BALANS005 - Betek 1.00.45 640 plays
- 30. BALANS004 - DVS1 1.01.22 1802 plays
- 31. BALANS003 - The Parallel 1.03.07 605 plays
- 32. BALANS002 - Steve Rachmad 1.00.44 1430 plays
- 33. BALANS001 - Dimi Angelis 1.06.37 718 plays
- Facebook | Wolfskuil Records
- Bookings World: Kinetic AM
- Bookings Netherlands: We Are E
BIOGRAPHY DARKO ESSER 2009
Music, work, friends and life in general is all about balance for Dutch DJ, producer and promoter Darko Esser. And more importantly finding and keeping that balance despite all the contradictions, rollercoasterrides and paradoxes life can put in front of you. It’s what binds us all like sleep, breathing and eating. No suprise that his debutalbum is dedicated to that neverending quest for balance, or as the Dutch call it: ‘Balans’. Most tracks on the album have opposing titles and the atmosphere changes from dark, moody and emotional to uplifting, cheerfull and happy. Sometimes even within the same track.
Finding balance in contradictions is also the main reason why his activities cover such a wide range and can be completely different in character. From programming the electronic music-events for the legendary Dutch venue Doornroosje to DJ-ing all over Europe back to making music in the solitude of his homestudio and selecting tracks for new releases on his Wolfskuil imprint. The difference between these activities is not entirely contradictory, because it’s all about the music at the end of the day.
As a DJ he has more then 15 years of experience in the bag and has played all over Europe in world famous clubs such as Berghain & Panoramabar, Rex, Tresor, 11, House Of God and off course his homebase Doornroosje. His sound is versatile and strongly depends on the setting and atmosphere of that particular moment. One could say that his sound is strongly settles on the crossing borders between house & techno, but don’t be surprised if he takes a sideway into broken beat, dubstep, electronics or the undiscribable.
With a discography of over 30 releases, including international clubhits like ‘Paradox’ (Underwater), ‘Catatonic’ (Ovum) and ‘The Return’ on his own Wolfskuil imprint, Darko has established a solid reputation in the producer department ever since his first records came out in 2003. His releases receive massive support from international keyplayers as diverse as Laurent Garnier, Dave Clarke, Sasha, John Digweed, Steve Bug, Francois K, Luke Slater and Len Faki. Following this succes he was asked to remix tracks from Anthony Pappa, Sharam Jey, Davide Squillace and King Roc amongst others.
In 2003 he started the label Wolfskuil Records together with his good friend LL. Nowadays he runs the label by himself and activity has been increasing over the years thanks to overwhelming support from the industry and off course an increasing input of strong demos. The evergrowing Wolfskuil family ranges from young producers who release their first record to established musician like Joris Voorn, DJ Yellow, Benny Rodrigues and Paul Brtschitsch. He is very ambitious with the label, so watch out for more artistalbums in the following years.
As a promoter he is involved in more then a 100 events each year ranging from small clubshows as programdirector for electronic music in Doornroosje and Merleyn, to programming festivals up to 15.000 capacity, like Free Your Mind in Arnhem. Music- and genrewise there are no limitions, since quality manifests itself in many different shapes and sounds.
Music keeps the balance.