- 1. Music for Theatre >> Dasshoku Shake - Tube Monster 6.57 78 plays
- 2. Music for Theatre >> Dasshoku Shake - Appotenciale 2.26 37 plays
- 3. Music for Theatre >> In bed with… the elephant in the room - Numb 1.51 33 plays
- 4. Music for Theatre >> In bed with… the elephant in the room - Transformation Scene 2.30 48 plays
- 1. Producer/Sound Production/Performance >> Hailey Cramer - Liquid Confidence by danwest 3.40 11 plays
- 2. Dream State "Dan West" Remix by soulinscribed 3.48 68 plays
- 3. Producer/Sound Production/Performance >> Hailey Cramer - Water by danwest 3.32 31 plays
- 4. Remix >> Winterpark - Fade Out (Dan West Remix) by danwest 4.03 32 plays
- 5. Producer/Sound Production/Performance >> Dept of Rcrds - Heist by danwest 4.40 19 plays
- 6. Co Producer/Beat Production/Performance >> Sylent Running - Julius Future by danwest 4.16 26 plays
- 7. Co Producer/Mixing >> Peter Knight and Dung Nguyen - Residual by danwest 9.31 38 plays
- 8. Sound Production >> Sean M Wheelan - Hosier Lane (Melbourne Poetry Map) by danwest 5.06 26 plays
- 9. Remix >> Kate Vigo - Left Alone (Dan West Remix) by danwest 4.48 32 plays
- 10. Producer/Sound Production >> Cylinders - Communion by danwest 5.18 23 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Hello, I am Dan West, a Melbourne based instrumentalist, music producer and sound designer dedicated to the composition, performance and audio documentation of original music. I work in my sound laboratory (a custom designed shipping container called tweakandtwang), collaborating with a variety of musicians and other cross-disciplinary artists to create new work to bridge the digital divide; fusing organic and processed sound.
I like to investigate ideas of social inclusion vs. social isolation through technology; specifically as it relates to the creative process. My process utilises skills developed in the making of temporal reactive work with a range of artists and involves the promotion of creative social connectivity through the use of technology in the artistic process. I am interested in the exploration and the extension of methods for musical composition, platforms for remix and exchange and creative and creative/ethical conversations that come out of these as a citizen of both the online/offline world.