- 1. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands 3.39 3337 plays
- 2. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Pete Hypez - Get Right 3.04 1382 plays
- 3. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Rob Pix Remix) 2.42 1856 plays
- 4. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Surecut Kids Remix) 2.58 795 plays
- 5. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Frogs In Socks Remix) 4.34 1167 plays
- 6. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Acaddamy Remix) 2.29 2649 plays
- 7. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Perk Pietrek Remix) 3.16 1857 plays
- 8. Danny T & Matt Sofo Ft. Coco - Shake Yo Hands (Chores Remix) 3.31 648 plays
- 1. Danny T - Rubber Ducky (Radio Edit) 2.24 11787 plays
- 2. Danny T - Rubber Ducky (Spenda C Remix) 2.22 3661 plays
- 3. Danny T - Rubber Ducky (Chardy Remix) 2.32 5664 plays
- 4. Danny T - Rubber Ducky (Benson & Mike Metro Remix) 2.34 2078 plays
- 5. Danny T - Rubber Ducky (Dub Mix) 2.32 1554 plays
One night in a disco, on the outskirts of Frisco, two lovers engaged in an act of seduction – the culmination of which would change the evolutionary path of man, moustache and music.
Cutting his teeth deep within the sweaty, smoke-filled pits of Brizvegas, Danny T is one of Queensland’s greatest exports. Born and bred on a healthy dietary dose of Switch, Diplo, Jesse Rose and Claude Vonstroke with sprinkles of Jurassic 5, and Big L for good measure, this twenty-something facial hair aficionado transcends genres in a futuristically booty-full exploration of bass-lines and jacked-up grooves. In the land of Danny T, house music reigns supreme. Famed for melting faces, dropping panties and throwin’ shakkas to near naked punters, Danny is the cheeky new face of Australian dance music.
His debutant releases pricked the ears of Sweat It Out head towel and Dance Legend, Ajax (RIP), with a sexed-out-sax-jam ‘Jazzcat’ which ultimately landed his own debut EP on the imprint shortly after, aptly titled ‘The Mean Baby EP’, Danny T’s initiation into the Sweat It Out family was official. This break-through release was followed by a succession of dancefloor flavoured chart toppers; ‘Whine Ya Waistline (feat. Oh Snap!)’ Taking out the No. 1 spot on the Aria Club Chart, with ‘Sex Tonight (feat. Born I Music)’, ‘Delicious (feat. Oh Snap!)’, and his recent African inspired house masterpiece ‘Serenghetto’, all holding ground within the top 5.
His studio prowess has caused quite a stir across the planet; with pan-Pacific demand jet-streaming Danny to the loudest techno halls and vibe stations in the known universe. In 2012 landed his first major label release, mixing Ministry of Sound’s ‘Clubbers Guide to 2012’ compilation. Injecting some new age-cool, swag and booty sweat into the iconic compilation brand, the release shot to the top of iTunes and compilations charts – mass hype was to follow.
Recently working re-rubs for Pirupa, Nicki Minaj, Bombs Away, Denzal Park and Northbrook, Danny T has been punching out late from his sound station, grooming his next single ‘Rubber Ducky' to perfection. Featuring a kegel-crunching squeaky toy, and a sleazier than sleaze vocal hook, the single is among the most highly anticipated dance releases of the year.
Now based in Sydney, Danny T is preparing to take his affinity of bass, beers, booty and boobs, to a new level. With a new studio, fresh kicks and endless supply of stach-wax, 2013 is the year of house music, and by house music, we mean Danny T.