- Go to track No Leaf Clover - Waif & Stray feat The Orchestra of Opera North ((rough mix) orig Metallica)1. No Leaf Clover - Waif & Stray feat The Orchestra of Opera North ((rough mix) orig Metallica) 4.48 751 plays
- 2. Bob Hemingway's Tudor Blagorooni- Tunji! 3.11 225 plays
- 3. Reflections- Tunji! 3.36 157 plays
- 4. Don't Go Like Jimi- Tunji! 4.28 180 plays
- 5. XL - Tunji! 3.12 115 plays
- 6. Lost Child- Tunji! 6.13 136 plays
- 7. Hobart's Funnies - Tunji! 3.03 123 plays
- 8. Meticulous - Tunji! 3.23 108 plays
- 9. Opal - Tunji! 2.31 103 plays
- 10. The Super Race - Tunji! 3.20 98 plays
- 11. Boobytrap - Tunji! 3.44 215 plays
- 12. Heads & Tails - Tunji! 3.04 144 plays
- 13. Sunrise - Tunji! 4.05 182 plays
- 14. They Insist (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 3.28 168 plays
- 15. United Doilumdom (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 3.51 67 plays
- 16. Straight Estate (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 3.05 67 plays
- 17. Sick Insect (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 4.25 107 plays
- 18. Hobart's Funnies (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 3.22 88 plays
- 19. Greed Is A Bottomless Pit (Live @ ELFM 24hr Musicathon) - Waif & Stray 3.48 80 plays
Waif & Stray - Straight For The Dust (un-mixed session tracks) 6 tracks, 20.52 dannybowden on October 17, 2011 19:36
- 1. Bod (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 2.07 571 plays
- 2. Hail To The Johnsons (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 2.26 127 plays
- 3. Greed Is A Bottomless Pit (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 3.33 126 plays
- 4. Don't Ask, Don't Talk & Don't Tell (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 3.34 107 plays
- 5. Cast Adrift (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 4.58 96 plays
- 6. Bring On The Grimness (unmixed) - Waif & Stray 4.11 82 plays
BaT In The Saddle - Live acoustic session of Surreal Estate. 8 tracks, 27.42 dannybowden on October 17, 2011 19:33
- 1. Pull The Plug (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 4.36 226 plays
- 2. United Doilumdom (acoustic live session) - BaT In The Saddle 3.12 124 plays
- 3. Roulette (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 3.29 125 plays
- 4. Tea Cake Maxx (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 2.30 142 plays
- 5. Regret And Relief (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 4.40 101 plays
- 6. We'll Wait For You (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 4.32 102 plays
- 7. The Bean (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 2.11 96 plays
- 8. A Tight Squeeze (live acoustic session) - BaT In The Saddle 2.29 83 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Ayup sithee! I hope I find you as you find me, diddling dandy and fine..
I'm Daniel James Bowden, 30, from Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. I write and I sing. I started my first band and wrote my first songs (death metal!) when I was around 9, since then I have been in several bands: Waif & Stray, BaT In The Saddle, Tunji!, Porch, iSEPARATISTS!, Diego Snail, Buzzing Black Pills Cartel, Bad Deeds.. and have also performed with The Hidden Cameras, 10,000 Things, Vinnie & The Stars, Spanish Dave, Dave Kelly and the Robin Hood Babes In The Wood panto.
Currently, I write and sing with Waif & Stray and BaT In The Saddle.
Waif & Stray: myself, Jack Ozyer-Key, Mike Stephenson, Josh Hannaby and Sam Cook, were started as a two-piece politico-acoustica act around 2008, by Ben Kershaw and me, and has since evolved into a 5-piece, 10-winged post classic rock grim grunge pop sniff machino-phoenix cabaret. The Waif & Stray debut album, Straight For The Dust, 'will' be finished come Summer 2012.
Waif & Stray perform on the Danthology set as yours truly, Ben Kershaw and Tiff Miller, as part of a live 24 hour musicathon on ELFM, recorded at Seacroft Methodist Church.
BaT In The Saddle: I and I, Tiff Miller, Sam Taylor, Emily Collier and Steve Campbell, were formed by myself and Tiff Miller, who I have written and performed with for a decade, in 2011. Since then we have filled out for the winter (adding bass, harmonies, drums and atmospherics), are gearing up for more live performances and have begun self-recording our first offerings of 2012.
BaT In The Saddle appear here as yours truly and Tiff Miller, and were recorded by the lovely, talented Simon Whitton; I hope you enjoy the live, acoustic session vibes.
Tunji! have appeared in many weird and wonderful guises since the turn of the millennium; alas they are no more but in our and your hearts, memories and ears. I believe everyone who was ever in Tunji! are still making and performing music in one way or another, so dry your proverbials.
Tunji! appear here as Daniel of the Bowden variety, Tiff Miller, Chris Haysom, Paddy Gallagher, Christian Caulfield, Emily Collier, Ste 'Bots' Campbell and Matt Le Bong - Recorded, mixed and mastered at Soundworks, Leeds by the mighty Will Jackson.
Danny Bowden - Lead Vocals / BVs / Percussion / Lyrics except*: Reflections, XL - PG & DB, Opal, Sunrise, Roulette & Pull The Plug - TM & DB and the opening couplet of Greed Is A Bottomless Pit - BK.
Tiff Miller - Electric & Acoustic Guitar / BVs / Percussion / Keys / *.
Jack Ozyer-Key - Electric Guitar.
Mike Stephenson - Bass Guitar.
Josh Hannaby - Drums.
Sam Cook - Electric Guitar.
Ben Kershaw - Acoustic Guitar / BVs / *.
Chris Haysom - Bass Guitar / BVs.
Paddy Gallagher - Electric Guitar / BVs / *.
Christian Caulfield - Drums / BVs.
Emily Collier - Harmonies.
Ste 'Bots' Campbell - Drums / Electric Guitar.
Matt Le Bong Bellerby - Bongos / Djembe.
Will Jackson - Keys.