Danny Benedettini - Sweet Lies EP | IT019 5 tracks, 28.05 Danny Benedettini on January 28, 2013 10:51
Danny Benedettini - Tell Me Quietly EP | IT06 6 tracks, 41.23 Danny Benedettini on July 18, 2012 11:20
- 1. Nebes - Ensampled ( Danny Benedettini remix ) preview 0.44 795 plays
- 2. Miro Pajic - Forever (Danny Benedettini Remix) 6.49 2068 plays
- 3. Troy Pierce - Slap In The Space (Danny Benedettini Rmx) 7.53 1467 plays 123.0 BPM
- 4. Pan/Tone - Stay (Danny Benedettini Remix) 5.52 787 plays 120.0 BPM
- 1. 171 Keredcast featuring : Danny Benedettini 58.25 1351 plays
- 2. NDS003 Podcast w / Danny Benedettini 44.02 1635 plays
- 3. Fabric Promo mix 51.39 1298 plays
- 4. January2012 mix 51.10 2866 plays
- 5. Danny Benedettini ITEMS & THINGS mix 1.09.37 1393 plays
- 6. Get The Curse_Podcast 1.02.03 1053 plays
- 7. Tsugi Podcast 1.02.12 1217 plays
- 8. Ibiza Voice Podcast 1.08.12 692 plays
- 9. PulseRadio Exclusive Podcast 1.02.52 413 plays
Danny Benedettini's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 07 June, 2013
Items & Things presents, Arma17, Moscow, Russia
Powered by GigaTools
Danny Benedettini (dj set)
Items & Things
One could say Danny Benedettini is inspired by punk-rock music and cult horror film icon, Lloyd Kaufman, but if you asked him what truly fuels his creative energy, his reply would be: ordinary life. While some try to decipher the real versus the unreal and the scary versus the funny, Benedettini sits back in the darkness and observes life quietly.
Raised in the tiny Italian seaside town of Cervia, Benedettini‚Äôs teenage years were spent kicking it at a local punk-rock concert venue that first whetted his appetite for music production and an acoustic drum-set. With a sleep-deprived father under the same roof however, the drum-set was short-lived but Benedettini‚Äôs musical aspirations lingered on.
His first introduction to minimal sound dates back to 2004 in New York City when a friend slipped him a Run Stop Restore CD. Benedettini‚Äôs fascination with the style grew bigger, his determination grew stronger and his connection grew closer as he sent demo after demo solely to Minus and later down the line, to Items & Things. In 2010 he released ‚ÄúScared of Boom‚Äù on buddy label, Memento Records and after Magda and Troy Pierce adopted the tracks in their club sets, Benedettini crossed over to the receiving end of Items & Things in 2011 with his first EP release, "Tell Me Quietly‚Äù.
As a newbie in the field, he has swiftly accelerated with a fine ear for music and a versatile style ranging from disco tech house and dark disco of the 80s, to new wave and minimal. Benedettini keeps his vintage beats fresh and current with Ableton and Logic software utilizing synthesizers, drums and electric bass as well as other instuments.
With Miami Winter Music Conference, Fabric, Rex Club and Nuits Sonores pumping on the tour circuit plus upcoming releases steaming in the pot, Benedettini is charging the electronic music waters with grace and speed.
Listen here: NDS003 Podcast w / Danny Benedettini by Danny Benedettini;
Connect with Danny:
Artists & Things Booking
Marysia Shepheard | Agent
Phone: +49 157 786 779 67
General Contact: Items & Things