- 1. Found A Way (End Of Summer 2013 Mix) (free download) 45.00 608 plays
- 2. Danny Ultra's Fall/Winter 2012 mix (free download) 1.03.44 444 plays
- 3. Danny Ultra's Deep in July (free download) 1.00.53 184 plays
- 4. Deep 54.01 187 plays
- 5. Danny Ultra - Hollywood House (free download) 1.00.06 21 plays
- 1. Danny Ultra's April 2012 mix (free download) 50.01 387 plays
- 2. Danny Ultra's February 2012 mix (free download) 42.41 709 plays
- 3. Danny Ultra's June 2012 mix (free download) 1.08.11 954 plays
- 4. Danny Ultra - Selectie van dansbare discomuziek 48.48 149 plays
- 5. Let's Have A Disco Party (free download) 1.26.25 94 plays
- Found A Way (End Of Summer 2013 Mix) (free download) Artwork Danny Ultra on September 15, 2013 09:58
02/05/2014 | L'Amour Fou, Brussels
03/05/2014 | Along these tracks # 1, Brussels
06/06/2013 | TBC (Bruges)
27/06/2014 | L'Amour Fou, Brussels
I got my first turntables back in 2004.
Spinning house music, I played sets at venues and parties such as Decadance (Ghent), L' Amaral (Bruges), Naughty but Nice (Knokke), De Haus (Brussels), Stockholm S (Antwerp), Sett Club (Brussels), Wax Club (Brussels), Sunset Disco (New York), L'Amour Fou (Brussels), L'Oréal (Brussels), Sioux (Ghent), Barrio (Brussels), Tijuana (Ghent), ApérO (Leuven), Moodclub (Leuven), Prague House (Brussels), London Calling (Brussels), Londonbeat (Tielt), Sous-Sol (Kortrijk), Montuno's (Ghent), Scoop (Knokke), Jetlags (Leuven), Rumba & Co (Leuven), Hot Spot (Knokke), Eclipse (Kortrijk), Jour de Fête (Brussels) and Cafe 442 (Palermo). I played at private events in Brussels, Ghent and New York (just to name a few) and my sets were aired on FM Brussel and Radio Scorpio.
I was very fortunate to get the chance to play along internationally acclaimed artists such as Junia Ovadose (UK), Zimmer (FR), Justin Long (USA), Jan Van Biesen (BE), Truss (UK), Kong (BE), Mastiksoul (Por), Ricardo (BE), Superclub (NL), Cheap Charly Men (BE), Rainer W (Germany), Leesa (BE), Dj Someguy (BE), Andri Sorenson (BE), Tino (BE), Laidjack (Fin), The Underground Culture Tourist (UK), Human Power Flight (BE), Pierre de la Riviere (BE), Gratts (BE), Pete Howl (BE), Fistfunk (BE), Dezz Terquez (BE), Cheez (BE) and Nazek (BE).
When playing tunes on my own, I usually play a wider variety of music, albeit that house and disco remain the main ingredients of my sets. I tend to refer to my style as "Wayfarer Disco". I am a resident dj at the Brussels ARNOLD nights and a regular at L'Amour Fou, both providers of quality music in Belgium's shiny capital, Brussels.
As Walter & Giggs, dj Someguy and I play energetic back-to-back house sets across town.