- 1. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Thuishaven's Wintercircus 2013 by Daniel Zuur 1.31.10 5494 plays
- 2. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Heinz, Katerholzig Berlin 8.11.2013 by Daniel Zuur 1.30.26 22028 plays 118.0 BPM
- 3. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Katermukke showcase ADE 2013 by Daniel Zuur 1.02.45 3317 plays
- 4. Daniel Zuur Live @ Soundtravels Radioshow 17-05-2013 by Daniel Zuur 56.02 1914 plays 117.0 BPM
- 5. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Shoeless 23-3-2013 by Daniel Zuur 1.22.08 4095 plays
- 6. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Avondklok with Âme & SEKOIA by Daniel Zuur 57.28 2689 plays
- 7. #3 Beatguide Podcast - Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Ochtendgloren by Beatguide 51.44 712 plays
- 1. Dire Straits-Six Blade Knife (Daniel Zuur Edit)FREE DOWNLOAD 7.52 8546 plays
- 2. The Black Keys-Little Black Submarines (Daniel Zuur remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 7.44 55618 plays
- 3. Sufjan Stevens-Futile Devices (Daniel Zuur edit)FREE DOWLOAD 8.20 2372 plays
- 4. Alt-J-Breezeblocks [D∆NIEL ZUUR REMIX] free downlo∆d! 7.12 2988 plays
- 5. Susanne Sundfor-The brothel (Daniel Zuur live edit) 8.28 3883 plays
- 6. Daniel Zuur-The Wind Will Carry Us (katermukke 42) 10.42 14465 plays 105.0 BPM
- 7. Daniel Zuur-Never Gonna Break (Katermukke 42) 9.06 13371 plays 113.0 BPM
- 8. Fink-See it all (Daniel Zuur remix) 8.41 5127 plays
- 9. Feist-Honey Honey (Daniel Zuur live edit) 5.49 2360 plays
- 10. Daniel Zuur-Pracht/Blood (live edit) 6.30 1196 plays
Daniel Zuur – Electronic musician, Producer & Live Composer
Daniel has been a staple in the Amsterdam club scene since 2009. His unique sound and organic mixes have earned him a name in the alternative electronic music scene, as his sets have been attributed to being melancholic, dynamic but above all, deeply melodic.
In 2012, the artist earned the award for “Best Producer” at Vinylized, the biggest Dutch competition for producers in the scene. Daniel has continued producing and played live at national and international clubs and festivals such as: Kater Holzig (Berlin), Studio 80 (Amsterdam), Paradiso (Amsterdam), Perron (Rotterdam), Tivoli (Utrecht), Pleinvrees (Amsterdam), Shoeless (Amsterdam), Thuishaven (Amsterdam) and Next Mondays Hangover (Amsterdam).
In the summer of 2013, the producer released the “Tesla EP” with the hit “Never Gonna Break” on Berlin’s renowned label: Katermukke. Further labels on which he has released his work are: Manual Music, Cinematique and on his own label, Zauer Records of which he is owner and founder.
Haunted by the drums and his experience as a drummer in several bands, Daniel has developed an exceptional rhythm and sound that no label will do justice. Terms such as deep techno or house don’t cover enough ground. The producer composes sets that exist in their own singularity; every single one being an individual story that creates its own atmosphere. Every set is textured by a whole variety of original tracks that he adapts with precise care and proper timing live on stage: dialogues, natural sounds and warm beats, all treated into a highly dynamic and unique set. Consequently, no live set will ever be identical.
Daniel has been working together with other musicians such as singer/songwriter Florian Wolff. Likewise, he is also part of an electronic jam with live musicians and electronic producers. The interaction between his organic electronic sounds and other musical instruments ¬– with elements of jazz, pop and rock – create a unique and strikingly complete entity. The dialogue between every piece and instrument is exciting in the ear of the beholder. In this sense, Daniel is an extraordinary creative, always striving for progressiveness in his work.