- 1. Daniel Zuur Live @ Soundtravels Radioshow 17-05-2013 56.02 928 plays 117.0 BPM
- 2. Daniel Zuur LIVE @ Shoeless 23-3-2013 1.22.08 2749 plays
- 3. Daniel Zuur-Podcast Sticky Green 2012 55.23 1105 plays
- 4. Daniel Zuur in the mix with originals 52.23 1005 plays
- 1. The Black Keys-Little Black Submarines (Daniel Zuur remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 7.44 31503 plays
- 2. Sufjan Stevens-Futile Devices (Daniel Zuur edit)FREE DOWLOAD 8.20 1266 plays
- 3. Alt-J-Breezeblocks [D∆NIEL ZUUR REMIX] free downlo∆d! 7.12 1841 plays
- 4. Susanne Sundfor-The brothel (Daniel Zuur live edit) 8.28 2531 plays
- 5. Fink-See it all (Daniel Zuur remix) 8.41 3627 plays
- 6. Feist-Honey Honey (Daniel Zuur live edit) 5.49 1695 plays
- 7. Daniel Zuur-Pracht/Blood (live edit) 6.30 839 plays
Bookings via email@example.com
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Zuur is an electronic musician and live composer based in Amsterdam.
The magic year 2012 was just a great year for him: He was the winner of Dutch biggest competition for producers, Vinylized, he played at Paradiso, Studio 80, Perron and Tivoli. Daniel also had some releases on Manual Music, Cinematique and he is owner of his own records label, Zauer Records.
As a teen Daniel played the drums and percussion in several bands. Aside from the drums, Daniel developed an interest in making electronic samples and sounds which led him to becoming the live performer he is today.
Daniel composes each track as an individual story that creates its own unique atmosphere. These stories are full of exciting melodies backed by warm beats. His style can be described as deep techno with a touch of melancholy. Daniel’s music distinguishes itself by delivering a characteristic sound and structure. Throughout his music the emphasis is made on tension and melody rather than repetition. Each track is treated with precise care and proper timing, allowing them to build up to a climax. All of these facets contribute to a highly dynamic techno set. Daniel has a numerous variety of original tracks that he is able to adapt to live on stage. Therefore, he is able to collaborate with musicians such as pianist Jan Vayne and singer/songwriter Florian Wolff. Consequently, no set will ever be identical.
With a lot of ideas for the future, Daniel proves himself a worthy player in the world of electronic music.